• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hotel Room Change Help: Customer Service Contact Information | 800-974-3074

In summary, "Wrong Number for Hotel!" is a kitchen gadget from Pampered Chef that helps easily remove the core and seeds from bell peppers, tomatoes, and other fruits and vegetables. It works by inserting the serrated edge into the top of the produce and twisting to remove the core and seeds without damaging the rest of the vegetable. It is dishwasher safe and can also be used on similar sized fruits and vegetables. However, caution should be taken when using it around children due to its sharp edge.
Kelly8
Okay, so I am trying to change the occupants of one of my rooms. And there is no where to hit "ok" or anything like that. So I call the help number. Here is what it says:

Help
For help with this site, you can:
Call Customer Service toll free at 800-974-3074
International registrants, please call 847-996-5876
E-mail Customer Service at [email protected]
Thank you!

So I call that 800 number TWICE! and both times I get Nate and Angie and their organic farms! Frustrating! If I am remembering correctly, the same thing happened last year!:mad:

should be able to do it on line.. I added a someone to my room after I got the room.

Yeah I did do it on-line; problem is I don't see anywhere that it says "save settings" or anything like that.

Okay so they just sent me an e-mail asking for the changes I wanted, then they put if you need further assistance, please call toll free (the same number!). I told them my changes then said, P.S. The number you gave is still the wrong number. There could be other frustrated consultants out there.

yep got the organic farmers too
they must never answer their phones

Teresa Lynn said:
yep got the organic farmers too
they must never answer their phones

Or, they've learned not to bother answering during NC registration!:D

1. What is "Wrong Number for Hotel!"?

"Wrong Number for Hotel!" is a popular kitchen gadget from Pampered Chef that helps you easily remove the core and seeds from bell peppers, tomatoes, and other similar fruits and vegetables.

2. How does "Wrong Number for Hotel!" work?

Simply insert the serrated edge into the top of the pepper or vegetable and twist to remove the core and seeds. The sharp teeth will easily cut through the tough skin and flesh without damaging the rest of the vegetable.

3. Is "Wrong Number for Hotel!" dishwasher safe?

Yes, "Wrong Number for Hotel!" is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. We recommend placing it in the top rack of your dishwasher.

4. Can "Wrong Number for Hotel!" be used for other fruits and vegetables?

While "Wrong Number for Hotel!" is specifically designed for peppers and similar produce, it can also be used on fruits and vegetables with a similar size and shape, such as apples and pears.

5. Is "Wrong Number for Hotel!" safe to use for children?

As with all kitchen tools, we recommend adult supervision and caution when using "Wrong Number for Hotel!" around children. The serrated edge is sharp and should be kept out of reach of children.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefCKHall
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefKrisB
  • sillylittlechef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
sillylittlechef
  • Intrepid_Chef