• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Looking for "Color Dots"

In summary, "Color Dots" are small, circular stickers used for organizing in the kitchen. They come in a variety of colors and can be used to label food containers, spice jars, and other items. They are available in two sizes and are not reusable, but come in a pack of 200. They do not leave residue on surfaces and can be written on with a permanent marker for additional information.
pkd09
Silver Member
I have a customer who is sick that the "color" dots are gone :(. She recently got engaged and wants to complete her set. She is looking for one set of the Small Round Bowls and two sets of the Pasta Bowls. Anyone have them they want to sell. I am in the 43537 zip code (NW Ohio).

Would she be interested in a set of large and set of small glasses (never opened)? I do have 2 pasta bowls, gently used and 2 dot large mugs, and 4 dinner plates. Mostly they have set in my cupboard as I use the simple addition squares for my plates. I may have 2 small bowls, too. I am in central Ohio.

are you looking for new or used?

I have 2 small bowls new in box pm if interested I will get a total for you

She is looking for new ... she is getting married in July and her kitchen color is centered around the colors in the dots.

I have one of the Dots Small Round Bowls in the box new. # 2037. If interested, please pm me. Also with the zip and I can check the shipping rates.

If they're still in stock you can order through Pampered Chef if you date the order to Feb. 29

Intrepid_Chef said:
If they're still in stock you can order through Pampered Chef if you date the order to Feb. 29

Just do it by the 15th though.

I did add her order onto a late catalog show I submitted last night. She also wanted another med bowl and a set of the stemware (those she got). The Pasta Bowls and small bowls are gone even though they are not showing up on CC as gone :(

What are "Color Dots" and how can I use them?

"Color Dots" are small, circular stickers that come in a variety of colors and are designed to help organize your kitchen. They can be used to label food containers, spice jars, or any other items in your pantry. They are also great for color-coding recipes or meal planning. Simply peel off the sticker and place it on your desired surface.

Do you offer "Color Dots" in different sizes?

Yes, we offer "Color Dots" in two different sizes. Our small size is 3/4 inch in diameter and our large size is 1 inch in diameter. This allows you to choose the size that best fits your labeling needs.

Are "Color Dots" reusable?

No, "Color Dots" are not reusable. Once they have been placed on a surface, they cannot be removed without damaging the sticker. However, they are affordable and come in a pack of 200, so you can easily replace them as needed.

Do "Color Dots" leave residue on surfaces?

No, our "Color Dots" are designed to be easily removable without leaving any residue. They are made with a special adhesive that allows them to stick securely but also be easily removed when needed.

Can I write on "Color Dots" with a marker?

Yes, you can write on "Color Dots" with a permanent marker. This is a great way to add extra information to your labels, such as expiration dates or ingredient lists. Just make sure to allow the ink to dry before handling the sticker to prevent smudging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • raebates
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Brenda.the.chef