• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso Dots Pasta Bowls & Dots Salad Plates

In summary, Iso Dots Pasta Bowls and Dots Salad Plates are dinnerware pieces from Pampered Chef's Dots Collection that feature a modern polka dot design. They are microwave and dishwasher safe, sold separately, and made of durable stoneware. The pasta bowls have a diameter of 8.5 inches and a height of 1.75 inches, while the salad plates have a diameter of 8 inches and a height of 1 inch.
naekelsey
Gold Member
I have a customer who is really upset that the Dots items are now discontinued.

Does anyone have 2 sets of the Pasta Bowls & 2 sets of the Salad Plates?

Shipping would be from 91977

I have 2 sets of the salad plates I'll have to give you a shipping price tomorrow since I'm already @ work :)

Ok. Also need to knOw what you would want for them

1. What are Iso Dots Pasta Bowls and Dots Salad Plates?

Iso Dots Pasta Bowls and Dots Salad Plates are dinnerware pieces from Pampered Chef's Dots Collection. They feature a fun and modern polka dot design and are perfect for serving pasta, salads, and other dishes.

2. Can these dishes be used in the microwave and dishwasher?

Yes, both the Iso Dots Pasta Bowls and Dots Salad Plates are microwave and dishwasher safe for easy and convenient use.

3. How many pieces come in a set?

The Iso Dots Pasta Bowls and Dots Salad Plates are sold separately and not in a set. You can purchase as many as you need for your dinnerware collection.

4. What are the dimensions of these dishes?

The Iso Dots Pasta Bowls have a diameter of 8.5 inches and a height of 1.75 inches. The Dots Salad Plates have a diameter of 8 inches and a height of 1 inch.

5. Are these dishes made of durable material?

Yes, the Iso Dots Pasta Bowls and Dots Salad Plates are made of durable stoneware that is resistant to chipping and cracking, making them perfect for everyday use.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Frugalli
  • pkd09
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • Frugalli
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies