• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

God Bless the Dcb & the Microwave!

In summary, Diane was excited about her show last night and is grateful for all the blessings God has given her. She reports that her friends went out for the night and were able to take advantage of a great deal on tickets. She also has three bookings for November.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Hey y'all! Happy Saturday! I'm supposed to be cleaning... sigh.... but I'm SO STOKED from my show last night and I just must testify to God's goodness to me once again. ALL my girlfriends went for an overnight fun night at the beach yesterday afternoon and today and because I had this show booked I couldn't go. I nearly got crabby about it but instead praised God for the booking and asked Him to help me be obedient to Him... He's blessed me too much not to be at this point.
I have to tell y'all that I did the Pork Tenderloin again in the DCB. I also did one ahead of time and chilled it to use in the salad recipe from HO. I sold 6 SIX yes 6 plus I know the host is ordering one and a couple people already had one from a different consultant but it was from last year prior to us having the microwave recipes so they were excited all over again about theirs. During introductions nearly everyone said that they enjoyed cooking but ended up doing take out a lot because of time... so I challenged them and said that they could run in to the store, grap the tenderloin, get home and get their meal on the table in an amazingly short amount of time and first of all... MOM and kids could cook together if they wished... and secondly... they would know EXACTLY what ingredients were in their food. It went SO great! They were a wonderful group and were just amazed! They loved tasting the meat hot and they loved it in the salad as a different use. One gal had never been to a PC show and she told me right away that she was READY FOR THIS... she spent over $300 herself... the show is at $1334.00 and she thinks she has a couple more orders that may come in. This host did an awesome job and she's going to choose Christmas gifts with her FPV! TALK UP and demo that DCB... It's SUPER! My friends were at the beach spending money... I was having fun while working and made money! It was worth the obedience! Thank you Jesus!

Praise God!! Way to go Diane!! How exciting!!

Wow Diane - YEAH! That is SOOOO awesome - you really needed that this month - what a pick me up!

Wonderful!! Blessings indeed!

God is good! Amen!!!! :sing:

Diane~

Isn't it the BEST when you are obedient and you get blessed beyond your dreams?!?! God IS good!

Amen and again I say amen!
Deb

It's so true. My friends gave me a hard time and asked me to try and change the show and I just knew that I could not do that. I know they had a good time and I know I would have too but I was right where I belonged. It's SO fun to be able to come to CS and celebrate this with all of you who understand! Thanks to all of you!

God is good! I have been inactive for almost a year, and I wasn't doing anything about it nor was I planning to do anything about going active again. Well, I guess God has a different agenda for me, because He sent me a show for November, and after checking with the HO that I could still submit a show in November, He then sent me a fair for the beginning of November. I now have 3 possible bookings, 2 definite bookings besides whats listed above. Now I just have to work on my old contacts, which is going to be embarrassing, saying that I'm finally calling to check how their products are and if they have any problems. But I also know that this is God's plan also. I have been praying for guidance and direction, and He's now giving it to me because obviously I wasn't ready for it earlier. I joined PC just a few months after my husband died, and I now know I wasn't ready emotionally to deal with customer service or sales. I now have a new outlook, which has been God's plan all along.Good for you for listening to God, and following the path He is leading you on! And great job on the show!!

GOD IS GOOD! ALL THE TIME!!

I'm really happy for you! That's a wonderful blessing!

Kudos on your faithfulness. Made me think when have I ever been dissapointed when I did it God's way rather than my own. That self pulls at us hard, but praise God he gave us a helper to do battle. My prayer is I will go His direction and with a lot less kickin, screamin, and whining! Thanks for the reminder and the encouragement!!! I needed it tonight!

jzramom said:
Kudos on your faithfulness. Made me think when have I ever been dissapointed when I did it God's way rather than my own. That self pulls at us hard, but praise God he gave us a helper to do battle. My prayer is I will go His direction and with a lot less kickin, screamin, and whining! Thanks for the reminder and the encouragement!!! I needed it tonight!

Yeah... what she said!

Isn't it amazing how we think our ways are more important than HIS! ??
Debbie... I'm so sorry for the loss or your husband... I pray that God is urging you into your business to give you new joy. May you continue to follow His leading and be showered with the blessings and love that He wants to bestow on you both in new friends, new confidence and financially as well. You are a child of the KING as all of us are and HE wants to bless us... isn't that amazing that GOD wants us... WE NEED HIM... HE doesn't need us but HE loves us! AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Debala715 said:
Now I just have to work on my old contacts, which is going to be embarrassing, saying that I'm finally calling to check how their products are and if they have any problems.

How about "I know it's been awhile, but I have been thinking about you and wondered how you are doing with your products. Is there anything I can do for you; answer a question, suggest a recipe?" That should get you off to a great start. Good luck!

THAT is such great verbage!!!!! I'll be using that for a few people that I have trouble making contact with too! Thanks!

:thumbup: Based on feedback from other Chef Successers, I have started to really encourage my hosts to select the chicken recipe for shows. If they really want a dessert, I ask if it would still be ok for ME to bring a chicken and do this recipe. (If I do, I buy a small whole chicken so it is only $2-$4 depending on size and price).

I now have 4 cooking shows that will be doing the chicken and I'm very excited about that!

I did the chicken last week in the DCB, and the pork ribs last night. Both microwaved, and both PERFECT. The ribs are a bit messy to do at a show (to finish them off on a grill pan) but doing the chicken and TALKING about the ribs is my plan. As the original post mentions, being able to say "you can stop at the store, buy the ingredients, toss them in the DCB, microwave and have a healthy, hot dinner in 30 minutes!"....is a marvelous selling tool for the DCB and a booking tool for it as a host bonus or 1/2 price option.

My husband LOVED, LOVED, LOVED :love: the ribs last night. And, that is a huge compliment to the recipe cause BBQ'd ribs is a speciality of his. For his recipe he smokes them for hours, then bbq's for another 45 minutes, then does his sauce and serves that on the side. This really tasted quite similar and was a no-hassle dinner!

I agree...LOVE THAT DCB.

I think I'm blessed in the area I live that people use Pork Tenderloin quite a bit so they are comfortable with it, love to have a new way to cook it and love the alternative to chicken.. but I always talk about cooking either the whole chicken and/or boneless chicken breasts in the DCB along with the Apple Crisp as well to give them lots of microwave uses as well as all the oven applications it has. Doing the chicken so quickly to make chicken salad is a huge draw around here as well. One thought about the Pork Tenderloin in mentioning it is that is is SO low fat ... the will peak some interest too. It's just so totally versatile isn't it????

sfdavis918 said:
How about "I know it's been awhile, but I have been thinking about you and wondered how you are doing with your products. Is there anything I can do for you; answer a question, suggest a recipe?" That should get you off to a great start. Good luck!

Great idea, thanks very much!

What is "God Bless the Dcb & the Microwave!"?

"God Bless the Dcb & the Microwave!" is a recipe book created by Pampered Chef that features delicious and easy recipes specifically designed for the Deep Covered Baker (DCB) and the Microwave.

What is the Deep Covered Baker (DCB)?

The Deep Covered Baker is a versatile stoneware baking dish that can be used in both conventional and microwave ovens. It is designed to cook food evenly and retain moisture, making it perfect for a wide variety of dishes.

Can I use the recipes in "God Bless the Dcb & the Microwave!" with other baking dishes?

While the recipes in "God Bless the Dcb & the Microwave!" are specifically created for the Deep Covered Baker, they can also be adapted for use with other stoneware or baking dishes. However, the cooking times and results may vary.

Are there any vegetarian or vegan recipes in "God Bless the Dcb & the Microwave!"?

Yes, there are several vegetarian and vegan recipes included in "God Bless the Dcb & the Microwave!" that use plant-based ingredients and do not contain any meat or animal products.

Are there any gluten-free recipes in "God Bless the Dcb & the Microwave!"?

Yes, there are some gluten-free recipes included in "God Bless the Dcb & the Microwave!" that use alternative flours and ingredients. However, not all recipes in the book are gluten-free, so be sure to check the ingredients carefully before preparing a dish.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • JAE
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
  • Bren706