• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am Getting Mid-Season! Yahoo! I Need $60 and God Gave Me $600!!

In summary, Sheryl demoed a BBQ set at her last show and a cookware set at her current show. She is closing a book show tonight.
jrstephens
I posted on another thread yesterday that I was picking up a catalog show and would see if that gave me enough to earn MS. Well, I picked it up and was still $60 short of earning them.

I had a call to return to see if another catalog show was happening b/c she only had one order. Well, that one order was the 5 and 7 piece Executive cookware plus $30 more!!! A $600 order!!! I was so excited!! She wanted to know if she could do the show with only one order and I told her YES!! I could barely take down the ladies free stuff and her half price items for my excitement!!! Nothing like making $150-$160 in one phone call! :D She is going to take up anohter show in June/July.

Here I was hoping for $60 and got $600!!! God is awesome!! I really need to start doing what my signature says I need too!!!
:D Praise Him!

That is so great! Congrats! The Lord does provide and I love that you give Him the Glory!

Congratulations! My MS is pending a catalog show closing on Friday. God willing it will be enough. I hope you're contagious! WTG!!

Good Job!
I don't think I'll make it. I need $112 in orders. Not enough from my last two show. I'm looking for outside orders.

Jennifer~

Thank you for posting this! It is great to see others giving God the glory for their businesses! I really understand your siggy line...I have doubts, too, even though he has shown me OVER and OVER this is where I am to be and that I WILL have a team of my own to lead soon!

I'm praising God with you!! GOD gives the BEST surprises!!!!!!

How awesome!! Congrats!

I will get mid season too. I am so excited! I also closed my 4 shows at over $1250 and my 30 days was up on the 16th. I'm on my way !!!

Eph. 3:20-21

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Amen.

Congrats! You never know what one thing may lead to!
Enjoy the MS products, I got mine a few weeks ago.... LOVE EM!

Awesome Jennifer! I give God the glory for my business too! I have been on a roll and I know this is what God wants me to do!! I am so excited for you! I made number 2 in sales in my directors cluster!! God IS AWESOME!!

Great Job Jennifer! That is FANTASTIC!!! Keep doing that happy dance!

Awesome!!!!

Way To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!:d

Yeay, for you! Now if only my host would close today or tomorrow so I can earn them!

Congrats to you! That is awesome!

I'm with you, every time I doubt that God really wants me doing what I'm doing, He whacks me upside the head with a reminder that He is providing for me & that He will take care of everything. Sometimes, I have to remember, 'Let go & Let God!!'. I love that saying.

Congratulations! I have also earned them. I am also letting God in control because I only have one show scheduled for May and I would like 8 shows each month. But I know He will provide.

Ann

Yeah for you , yeah for me!
I had $550 to go for my MS and when I left my 'Man'pered Chef show on Sunday it was only at $275, then on Monday my Tues show called and wanted to reschedule for next week.
But, the men really came through for me! I just closed it last nite at $575!! Only 5 guests out of the 10 ordered. The rest were there for the free food. Two women had outside orders both under $20! Last year his show was over $1000, but he was out of town for a couple of weeks and then didn't even get home until 3am the day of the show! So I think people didn't think he was really serious about it this year. He has assured me that next year will be much better!

Anyway just had to share...

Sheryl

Curious, what did you demo at his show this year? And last? I'm thinking of doing a show like this for dh's birthday. He really wants the BBQ set. thx!

I need $250 and am closing a book show tonight..cross your fingers and whatever else you'd like to cross..LMAO

Good Luck to all of you. If you put your faith and trust in God, He will provide in His will.

4kids4me,
Hi! The host actually made pork roast in the DCB that turned out wonderful! He also did brats, burgers and barbecue chicken. I did a condiment tray using the UM, they even commented that the lettuce on the tray was a little too much. (Meaning they were a meat and potato crowd.) I also made a microwave Reese's PB cake in the fluted stoneware.

The guys just had a good time looking at all the products open house style and also had fun selling to each other. I had all the barbecue tools and sold a few of those, but really I didn't notice that one item was more popular than another. I was able to chime in while they were talking about some of the products and I made it a point to talk personally with each of them at some point through the afternoon.

Another consultant who moved out of the area did the show last year and I think she did 'Man" puffs aka Profiterole puffs and the microwave cake in the rice cooker.

Sheryl

Praise God! Enjoy this extra blessing!

That is great. Way to go. I'm sure you will enjoy your MS products.

Lifting my hands in praise!! How awesome Jennifer!!

Amen Crystal! Let go & let God!!!

My Mid Season products will be here on the 24th!!!:D YAHOO!!!!

I am having an issue with my midseason products, according to my sales diary I earned them, and i sold about 400 over the1250 so its not like it was close to the amount or anything, and the last show I turned in was March 31 so its been a while since i earned them. I keep checking the product adjustment for them and theyre not there, they havent been shipped! so I called HO and the lady added up the amounts and said that it was enough to get them, and said she had to ask someone else about it and she will call me back, so I am waiting to find out if I am even getting them, even though I earned them. Has anyone else had this problem?

Did you double check the dates on your shows? Maybe one was dated prior to March 16th - I remember some people saying that they did this accidentally. Otherwise I hope you get your products soon - seems like a very long wait!:)

I know that I submitted them after the 16th. it does go by when you submitted them right? not when the show was held? i am still waiting for a call back from HO.

The mid-season were HELD and SUBMITTED after March 16, so if you had any that had a show date before 3/16, those don't count.

ok well all along i have been thinking that i had them because i turned in all that, and here come to find out it was for nothing because they werent held after the 16. I dont exactly find that fair, I missedout on the HWC apron because the host refused to close when I wanted her to, and now I am getting screwed out of the mid season. what a rip

Congrats! to all getting mid-season. I hope that will be me next year!

I can't remember if we get an email congratulating us on earning mid season. I earned them, but haven't received them yet. However, I submitted my show the night of the 20th. But what was odd, when I check my tracker, it didn't show up as commissionable sales. It was in the other column (can't remember what that column was). Then when I checked on the 21st, it was there as commissionable. Haven't seent that before. Does that mean I didn't earn them? I hope I did. Just haven't called HO yet.

Related to I Am Getting Mid-Season! Yahoo! I Need $60 and God Gave Me $600!!

1. How did you earn enough to reach mid-season?

I picked up a catalog show and was only $60 short of earning mid-season.

2. Did you end up earning enough with the catalog show?

No, I was still $60 short.

3. Did you have any other opportunities to earn mid-season?

Yes, I received a call to return for another catalog show.

4. Did the second catalog show end up being successful?

Yes, it turned out to be a $600 order!

5. How did you react to earning $600 instead of just $60?

I was extremely excited and grateful! It was a blessing from God and a reminder for me to start following my own advice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
minirottie
  • sarahsworld2000
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
naekelsey
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies