• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Leads Found in Unexpected Places: My Yahoo Customer Service Chat Room Experience

In summary, "Leads Found in Unexpected Places: My Yahoo Customer Service Chat Room Experience" is a story about a Pampered Chef consultant who stumbled upon a potential customer while helping out in a Yahoo customer service chat room. The consultant introduced herself and sparked a conversation about cooking and food, which led to the customer purchasing Pampered Chef products. This experience highlights the importance of being open to opportunities and approaching potential customers in a genuine and friendly manner. Pampered Chef consultants can use this story as inspiration to think outside the box and try striking up conversations with potential customers in online communities related to their products.
Sheila
Gold Member
A Yahoo Customer Service Chat Room! LOL

Yahoo did some update & I suddenly could no longer do what I've always done with my e-mail signature. I signed into the CS chat screen & some moron basically told me he couldn't help & asked if I was done.

I immediately asked for a supervisor to help me. In the process of helping, he clicked on my PC web link & loves what he saw. Says he's going to show the page to his wife when he gets home, he's sure there will be some stuff they want to order. :D

Of course I told him that they need to give me a call if their order hits $60 or $150 so that I can try to get them MORE! ;)

2 hours but my signature issue is finally fixed. I have to take the scenic route to do what I want to do, since their tech support division took away options that have always been there ... but at least now I can have the signature that I want again!

I love how we can find leads in the most unexpected places! :D

Way to go! Just proves that leads are in all kinds of unlikely places lol. Good for you!

I saw you post this on FB and thought how amazing that is! Hope it turns into a great repeat customer!

What is the story behind "Leads Found in Unexpected Places: My Yahoo Customer Service Chat Room Experience"?

The story is about a Pampered Chef consultant who stumbled upon a potential customer while helping out in a Yahoo customer service chat room. She was able to turn this unexpected encounter into a successful lead for her business.

How did the consultant approach the potential customer in the chat room?

The consultant introduced herself and mentioned that she noticed the customer's email address had "foodie" in it, which sparked a conversation about cooking and food. She then mentioned that she was a Pampered Chef consultant and asked if the customer would be interested in learning more about their products.

Did the consultant make a sale through this encounter?

Yes, the customer ended up purchasing a few Pampered Chef products after the consultant provided more information and answered any questions the customer had.

What are some key takeaways from this experience?

The key takeaways are that there are potential leads everywhere, even in unexpected places like a customer service chat room. It's important to always be open to opportunities and to approach potential customers in a genuine and friendly manner.

How can Pampered Chef consultants use this story to improve their business?

Pampered Chef consultants can use this story as inspiration to think outside the box when it comes to finding leads. They can also learn from the consultant's approach and try striking up conversations with potential customers in online communities or groups related to cooking, food, or other areas that align with Pampered Chef's products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah