• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying to Reach My 2-Show-a-Week Goal!

In summary, Andrea is working on getting to 2 a week shows this year, and she's doing well so far. Melissa is also working on getting to 2 a week shows this year, and she's doing well too.
dollfangs
Silver Member
I have 2 shows coming up and one host handed out 60 invitations and the other gave me her guest list today with over 100 names on it. I hope that the sales reflect this number. I also have 1 catalog show, 1 host picking the date and one who has been sick so I need to call her. I need 3 more shows to get my 2 a week that I am making my goal this year. I need to get on the phone but I seem to be addressing invites every night lol. How is else doing with the show schedule?

Holy cow is right!

I just got the list for a show in February and it's got 40 people, and she's gonna hand out more invites. I talked to a host at end of January and she's at 53 people!

WOW you go ladies!!

I have a host who at the beginning was only going to ask 10 or so people. We have now sent out almost 60 and she called last night asking questions if her mom (who is out of town) can get a little prize if she "brings a friend" to order products online for her show. I am excited. The party is next Tuesday. My only concern now is the stomach bug has just hit my house this morning--hoping I won't get it.
Andrea

Andrea, you should be okay! I was sick in bed all day Monday but managed to make it to my show on Tuesday, still wasn't feeling 100% but alot better than I did the day before!

Sending invitations to 100 people is one thing, following up with those 100 people is another, make sure you and/or the host do reminder phone calls so insure you have a good crowd.

Just got a $150 online order for my Tuesday show. Starting out great!
Andrea

That's fantastic Melissa. Be sure that your host follows-up on the invitations too. Those numbers may be too large for her to call each one personally, but she needs to at least send an email to personally invite and remind them. Encourage her to get RSVPs too.

If either of you have the PWS that is a life saver when you have a lot of people to invite. My current host sent 35 via email & another 10 buy mail. I gave her the option of doing both to all if she wanted to but she said no. I sent did the mail invites for her. I don't see how your hand is still going with 40 & 100! The website is awesome b/c it tells you if they have looked at the email & then when they say yes or no. PLUS if they say no you can send another email telling them how to order online. PLUS a couple of days before the party it send another email reminding everyone! LOVE IT...wish I had signed up at the beginning!

dollfangs said:
I have 2 shows coming up and one host handed out 60 invitations and the other gave me her guest list today with over 100 names on it. I hope that the sales reflect this number. I also have 1 catalog show, 1 host picking the date and one who has been sick so I need to call her. I need 3 more shows to get my 2 a week that I am making my goal this year. I need to get on the phone but I seem to be addressing invites every night lol. How is else doing with the show schedule?

It's so neat to see someone from AR on here!

Hi Kasey. It is a small world. I used to cut hair in Jacksonville and my brother lives in Jacksonville. Are you military?

1. How many shows do I need to have each week to reach the 2-show goal?

To reach the 2-show-a-week goal, you will need to have two shows per week, for a total of eight shows per month.

2. Can I combine online and in-person shows to reach the goal?

Yes, you can combine both online and in-person shows to reach the 2-show goal. As long as you have two shows per week, it doesn't matter if they are online or in-person.

3. What are some tips for booking shows to reach the 2-show goal?

Some tips for booking shows include reaching out to friends and family, hosting a virtual party, offering incentives for hosting a show, and leveraging social media to reach a larger audience.

4. Do cancelled shows count towards the 2-show goal?

Unfortunately, cancelled shows do not count towards the 2-show goal. It is important to try to reschedule any cancelled shows to meet the goal.

5. What happens if I don't reach the 2-show goal in a month?

If you do not reach the 2-show goal in a month, it's okay! You can always make up for it in the following month. Just keep working towards the goal and don't get discouraged.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheflorraine
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefcindyp
  • cewcooks
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • pcsharon1