• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Overcoming Challenges: Achieving a $400/Month Passive Income Goal

In summary, My husband's ex-wife took him back to court for more child support yesterday. And even though she makes more money than he does, his support went up $95 a week!! Its a long story but the short of it is that she is all about money, she has warped the kids views of him, he does everything he can and is supposed to and she is still just a jerk about everything, and worse part is that he hardly gets any time with his kids because of her attitude. I know that sounds very one sided but this is a short paragraph.
Monty060609
My husband's ex-wife took him back to court for more child support yesterday. And even though she makes more money than he does, his support went up $95 a week!! Its a long story but the short of it is that she is all about money, she has warped the kids views of him, he does everything he can and is supposed to and she is still just a jerk about everything, and worse part is that he hardly gets any time with his kids because of her attitude. I know that sounds very one sided but this is a short paragraph.

Anyway, I would like to turn my none goal outlook of PC into a minimum $400 a month income goal. So I'm coming to you all for encouragement, ideas, goal setting break down ideas, anything that you think could help to hold myself accountable. Until now I have been looking at PC as just this thing I kind of do and some times put effort into. Now I want it to be a real business and I want to really make money.

I have gotten a ton of great ideas from this site and now I just need to follow through on everything. :)

I think the first thing would be to write an email to my director(s)?? and then what?

Definitely talk to your director.

I would say the next step is to break down the goal into the smallest pieces possible:

1. How much would you need to have in commissionable sales to reach that income goal?
2. How many shows would you have to have each month to reach that sales goal, based on your show average (cooking and catalog shows)?
3. How many people do you need to talk to each month in order to book that many shows?
4. How many people do you need to talk to each day to reach that goal?
5. What extras do you want to focus on in addition to your cooking and catalog shows? Such as fundraisers, bridal showers etc?
6. How will you go about getting those extras and how many people/groups do you need to talk to do achieve your goal?

And so on. The smaller the steps, the easier they are to achieve.

Best wishes! I'm sure you can do it.

Ask your Director when the next Step Up Your Business class starts. That will hold you accountable! :D

It's totally easy to make $400 a month! Get on the phone and start getting those bookings. Overbook each month and book as many catalog shows as you can!

Monty060609 - you can do it. Many of us are in the same process as you right now what with the economy the way it is. Many of us also need to get our businesses REALLY moving now! NooraK is right. Baby steps. If you keep in mind too that what you do today USUALLY takes 90 days to come to you. I found the best thing to do is be patient with yourself and your plan. We will all be cheering for you! One thing I am doing is that, yes, I am procrastinating here a bit, will be purchasing a whole bunch of the Spring Summer Minis and going door to door to introduce myself. I was going to do postcards but figured out that postcards are not informative enough to whet ones whistle or get their curiosity going if they do not know what PC is. Do the same or just make sure you carry them with you all the time and just simply hand them out when you go to the bank, the hair dressers or the doctors or even the grocery store! Get PC logo wear of some type too. I have been asked several times for info because yes it is a little awkward, I carry the catalog tote. Well wishes!

1. How long will it take to achieve a $400/month passive income goal?

The amount of time it takes to achieve a $400/month passive income goal can vary depending on several factors such as the amount of time and effort you put into building your passive income streams, the type of passive income streams you choose, and the market demand for your products or services. However, with consistency and dedication, it is possible to achieve this goal within a few months to a year.

2. What are some examples of passive income streams?

Passive income streams can include rental property income, dividend-paying stocks, interest from savings accounts, affiliate marketing, creating and selling digital products, and royalties from books or music. These are just a few examples, but there are many other passive income opportunities available.

3. How much money do I need to invest to achieve a $400/month passive income goal?

The amount of money needed to invest will depend on the type of passive income streams you choose and the rate of return they provide. For example, if you choose to invest in dividend-paying stocks, you may need to invest a larger amount compared to creating and selling digital products. It is important to research and carefully consider your options before making any investments.

4. Can I achieve a $400/month passive income goal while still working a full-time job?

Yes, it is possible to achieve a $400/month passive income goal while working a full-time job. In fact, many people start building their passive income streams while working a traditional job. It may require some time management and dedication, but it is achievable with the right mindset and a consistent effort.

5. Are there any risks involved in building passive income streams?

As with any investment, there are always some risks involved. It is important to thoroughly research and understand the potential risks associated with each passive income stream you choose. It is also recommended to diversify your passive income streams to minimize the impact of any potential losses. However, with proper research and a solid plan, the potential rewards of building passive income streams can outweigh the risks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ragschef
Replies
Views
3RingChef