• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Made More Than My Husband Last Month!!!

What a turnaround! In summary, the conversation is about a woman who has achieved her long-term goal of making more money than her husband through her work with PC. Her husband was initially skeptical but has now changed his tune and is supportive of her success. She has also earned a trip to Vegas and is close to earning one to Cabo as well.
kristina16marie
Gold Member
Last month I beat my personal best and hit one of my long time goals which was to make more than my husband!!! I had been making more than his take home check but now I'm actually making more than his gross pay! :D

When I first started PC it was part-time just to get out of the house since I was going crazy working 50 hrs a week doing home daycare. When my daycare kids got transferred to another Air Force Base and my husbands hours got cut, I needed to kick it up a notch & decided to go full time with PC.

My husband's now famous words were "No babe, you need to get a REAL job" and "You'll NEVER be able to make as much as I do".

Well I earned my first trip ever last year and I'm already half-way to Vegas! He's COMPLETELY changed his tune and has now declared "I want you to make twice as much as I do, and I'll quit my job & stay home with the kids & you can do PC full-time!"

What a turnaround huh?

Congratulations!!!

kristina16marie said:
Well I earned my first trip ever last year and I'm already half-way to Vegas! He's COMPLETELY changed his tune and has now declared "I want you to make twice as much as I do, and I'll quit my job & stay home with the kids & you can do PC full-time!"

What a turnaround huh?

Lucky guy.

I'd like to find someone who could support me in the manner to which I'd like to become accustomed. :D

good for you!! go girl!!

Love it!!! I will see you in Vegas, baby! It happens to fall over my birthday. I'm more excited about Vegas than Cabo. You'll probably earn Cabo though, right?

Congrats girl! I'm so happy for you!!! :D

What a good feeling!! DH has said the same thing to me, I told him if I made that much I wouldn't want him to work!

You need to send this in for the Consultant News!

woo hoo for you!

That's awesome! Congratulations!!!!!

A big Wahoo to you!!!!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Lucky guy.

I'd like to find someone who could support me in the manner to which I'd like to become accustomed. :D

LOL - I know right??

Becca_in_MD said:
Love it!!! I will see you in Vegas, baby! It happens to fall over my birthday. I'm more excited about Vegas than Cabo. You'll probably earn Cabo though, right?

My husband REALLY wants to go to Vegas. We've both been before, but as he says "I want to go with PC so we can hit the town like High Rollers!" I told him we could get the gift card for Cabo & go to Vegas ourselves, but he's all "No, I want to go with PC because they'll hook us up like rock stars." LOL - we haven't even gone on our first trip & already he knows we'll get spoiled from going with PC.

I already have 30,381 trip points (wow, I still can't believe it) - so yeah we're looking at Cabo, but my husband said last weekend that if I earn it, we'll go to Cabo. =)

What a great accomplishment! Way to go, girl!

That is wonderful! So happy for you!!!

kristina16marie said:
LOL - I know right??

My husband REALLY wants to go to Vegas. We've both been before, but as he says "I want to go with PC so we can hit the town like High Rollers!" I told him we could get the gift card for Cabo & go to Vegas ourselves, but he's all "No, I want to go with PC because they'll hook us up like rock stars." LOL - we haven't even gone on our first trip & already he knows we'll get spoiled from going with PC.

I already have 30,381 trip points (wow, I still can't believe it) - so yeah we're looking at Cabo, but my husband said last weekend that if I earn it, we'll go to Cabo. =)

My husband and I were talking about this last night... He wants to go back to Vegas since that's where we got married... I told him I would only do the bare minimum after we earn Vegas so as not to get to Cabo. LOL

Congratulations!!! Great job!

kristina16marie said:
My husband REALLY wants to go to Vegas. We've both been before, but as he says "I want to go with PC so we can hit the town like High Rollers!" I told him we could get the gift card for Cabo & go to Vegas ourselves, but he's all "No, I want to go with PC because they'll hook us up like rock stars." LOL - we haven't even gone on our first trip & already he knows we'll get spoiled from going with PC.I already have 30,381 trip points (wow, I still can't believe it) - so yeah we're looking at Cabo, but my husband said last weekend that if I earn it, we'll go to Cabo. =)
I was surprised that my DH would be up for going to Vegas. Of course you should "go for" Cabo and then decide next Jan. what you really want to do. By then he'll have the cruise under his belt and you can look at the itineraries for both and see what you really want to do. Of course, the calendar and coverage for the kids comes into it, too. I have about 10 of us (family, family, family and friends) hoping the trip works for me and we'll all meet up there. It falls during state testing for my kids but a consultant/teacher friend said to pull my kids from school. OK I still can't figure out how to double quote. Where's Sheila when I need her? from Vanscootin:
My husband and I were talking about this last night... He wants to go back to Vegas since that's where we got married... I told him I would only do the bare minimum after we earn Vegas so as not to get to Cabo. LOL I've been thinking the same thing. I'd like to have my Vegas recruits done by July. I've already figured I only need $2300/month in sales to earn Vegas, but I want a consistent biz to finally earn Excellence so can't just do the minimum.Edited: well, now I see that little button that says multi quote. Lesson learned and I didn't need Sheila's help :)

vanscootin said:
My husband and I were talking about this last night... He wants to go back to Vegas since that's where we got married... I told him I would only do the bare minimum after we earn Vegas so as not to get to Cabo. LOL

Yes, exactly what Becca said - you can earn Cabo & then select a lower trip after or take the gift card & go to Vegas yourself! =)

That's amazing!! Congratulations!

Way to Go!!!!!!

1. How does Pampered Chef help individuals make more money than their spouse?

Pampered Chef offers a unique business opportunity for individuals to become independent consultants and earn income through hosting cooking parties and selling high-quality kitchen products. This allows individuals to potentially earn more than their spouse through their own hard work and dedication.

2. Can anyone join Pampered Chef and start earning money?

Yes, anyone who is 18 years or older and resides in the United States, Canada, or Puerto Rico can become a Pampered Chef consultant. It does not require any previous experience or qualifications.

3. How much can I expect to earn as a Pampered Chef consultant?

The income potential as a Pampered Chef consultant varies and is based on individual effort and sales. On average, consultants earn between $200-$300 per party, but top-earning consultants can make over $100,000 per year. The more parties you host and the more products you sell, the more you can earn.

4. Is there a minimum sales requirement to remain active as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, in order to remain active, consultants are required to submit a minimum of $150 in personal sales every three months. This can easily be achieved by hosting just one party a month.

5. Can I still work full-time and be a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, many of our consultants have full-time jobs and still successfully run their Pampered Chef business. The beauty of this opportunity is that you can work at your own pace and schedule, making it easy to balance with other commitments.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Trish in Texas
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
heather223
Replies
Views
dkitten13