• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Random Orders Lead to Holiday Success?

In summary, a consultant received an unexpected call from a customer in a different state who was interested in hosting a book show. The customer has been a loyal supporter and always blesses the consultant with a great order around this time of year. She also referred the consultant to her friends who were hosting shows, but she remains loyal to her current consultant. The customer's order included items from the outlet, but she plans to change some of them and also wants to order the DCB. This order will also guarantee the consultant two December shows. The consultant also shared other random orders she received from loyal and new customers.
Bren706
Gold Member
I received an out of the blue call today from a customer of mine, from NC. (I now live in MA) She asked me how much it takes to qualify for a book show. Once I told her, she said, "Oh, well I have that much already." :love::love: Around this time of the year, she always blesses me with a great order. She told me that she has been asked by a few friends that are having shows for her orders, but she tells them she already has a consultant that she enjoys :blushing::love:. She gave me a few of the items on the order and will be getting back to me with more. Some of the items from her original list were from the outlet, so she is going to change her order. She also wants to order the DCB :).

Her order will also guarantee me for 2 December shows, as the host for a show that I have scheduled for the 12th is currently MIA.

Bren706 said:
Her order will also guarantee me for 2 December shows, as the host for a show that I have scheduled for the 12th is currently MIA.

Oh you're tellin me! I had ONE host plus my own Holiday Open house and she rescheduled for January after being MIA for 3 weeks. ARGH.
On a lighter note, that's fantastic!

Bren706 said:
I received an out of the blue call today from a customer of mine, from NC. (I now live in MA) She asked me how much it takes to qualify for a book show. Once I told her, she said, "Oh, well I have that much already." :love::love: Around this time of the year, she always blesses me with a great order. She told me that she has been asked by a few friends that are having shows for her orders, but she tells them she already has a consultant that she enjoys :blushing::love:. She gave me a few of the items on the order and will be getting back to me with more. Some of the items from her original list were from the outlet, so she is going to change her order. She also wants to order the DCB :).

I bet she was the gal that I met at a fair - does she sell Scentcy? She definitely is loyal to you. She marked on my DPDS that whe wanted a catalog show (she had told me you were her consultant prior to filling it out) and I said that you would love it if she did one!

Yeah...I had a girl want a pizza cutter the other day, and by the time she was done "Christmas Shopping" and I added a couple of stray orders it was over $200 in comissionable sales! Love it!

YEA! Brenda!

I'm so glad you'll have your two shows!

Woohoo! Sounds like you've done a great job to maintain that loyalty!

I got a random order today too. Nothing as awesome as enough to be a show, but my Aunt (who lives in FL and I live in VA) mentioned to her neighbor that I sell PC who then called me this afternoon to order an Adjustible Tiered Tower. A great addition to the show I'm closing on Thursday (my second... yay more free product!!!).

online order yesterday 10 mix and chops wooooohooooo

Those are always nice!!! Congrats on the loyalty! I agree that it's nice to still have them call you even after you move! :D

Online order yesterday for me, some spices, but still! Commissionable sales. I had to look back b/c I had to make sure I delivered her order from a booth awhile back!!! LOL!!!

....meaning it wasn't like, "hey, did you ever order my stuff??" HAHAHAHA!!!

I also received a random order yesterday too. My friends MIL sent me an email and I called her and we turned it into a $255 catalog show of Xmas gift for her DIL. I wish I had a MIL like that! ;)

Love random orders, too! I got a call from a guy who said his wife had one of my catalogs and had several things marked....and he ordered ALL of them for her for Christmas! (-:

I need lots of random order before the end of the year!!

BethCooks4U said:
I bet she was the gal that I met at a fair - does she sell Scentcy? She definitely is loyal to you. She marked on my DPDS that whe wanted a catalog show (she had told me you were her consultant prior to filling it out) and I said that you would love it if she did one!

Nope, it wasn't Amy, but another loyal customer :). I did a cooking show for Amy a night or two before the moving truck came, and she did contact me to do a catty show recently, which was just submitted a couple of days ago.

Got an online order yesterday for the steak knife set and a serrated kinife. I was HAPPY for that one!!

I know what you mean, I have had a little over $300 in random orders on my website in December!! Love it!!!

1. What is "Love Those Random Orders!"?

"Love Those Random Orders!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to receive a surprise product in their order, chosen by a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. How do I participate in "Love Those Random Orders!"?

To participate in "Love Those Random Orders!", simply place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant and choose the option for a random product to be included in your order.

3. Can I choose the product I receive through "Love Those Random Orders!"?

No, the product received through "Love Those Random Orders!" is chosen by the Pampered Chef consultant and is meant to be a surprise for the customer.

4. Is there an additional cost for "Love Those Random Orders!"?

No, there is no additional cost for "Love Those Random Orders!" The price for the random product is included in the overall cost of the order.

5. Can I return or exchange the product received through "Love Those Random Orders!"?

Unfortunately, the product received through "Love Those Random Orders!" cannot be returned or exchanged as it is a surprise item. However, if you are unsatisfied with your overall order, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Sheila