• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is It Possible to Make Money from Random Online Orders?

I'd make more money that way!Hey Stacy, How do you track the ones who opened emails and such? Can you do that through our website or did you use another company?I love the sale leads. I had $400+ in orders in November from people I don't even know!!!
Cindycooks
Silver Member
Just got an order for $231 thru my website! A customer who orders from time to time. I've told her before that when she wants to place a large order like that, to let me know first and I'll count it as a book party and she will get some benefits out of it, but she is never interested - just happy to do it this way! I'll send her an SB and something else as a thank-you.

Made My Day! :thumbup:

That's great Cindy!!! Hmmm, maybe I should get a website!

woo hoo, I just got one too for $87 - LOVE IT!!

Can you send her twin over to me??? I get a few randoms every now and then... but never that much $$

Let her pay full price...I 2nd the "does she have a twin" comment?! LOL

So jealous :)

I just sent out a newsletter with Outlet and email/phone sale starting tomorrow and have all ready gotten 3 orders on the outlet and three people calling to order!

Love my website!!

That's awesome! Congrats Cindy!! I've gotten in the last 2 days, $90 in orders so I'm stoked!! I would love to get one once a day for the next 3 weeks! That would be GREAT!! I would earn my trip SO much faster!!:D

pchefkristin said:
I just sent out a newsletter with Outlet and email/phone sale starting tomorrow and have all ready gotten 3 orders on the outlet and three people calling to order!

Love my website!!

I did the same. 70 opened emails...28 direct clicks to PWS...2 orders totalling $117!

I also have a customer that has ordered at least 5 times from my website (at least a total of $300), ordered as a guest, hosted a $500 catalog show, ordered $80 during my sale, spent over $100 at my open house. I love her!!! I am definitely sending her a "thanks".

Last edited:
WAY TO GO CINDY!!!! BTW ... How's that grandbaby?

stacywhitlow said:
I did the same. 70 opened emails...28 direct clicks to PWS...2 orders totalling $117!

I also have a customer that has ordered at least 5 times from my website (at least a total of $300), ordered as a guest, hosted a $500 catalog show, ordered $80 during my sale, spent over $100 at my open house. I love her!!! I am definitely sending her a "thanks".

Hey Stacy,

How do you track the ones who opened emails and such? Can you do that through our website or did you use another company?

I love the sale leads. I had $400+ in orders in November from people I don't even know!!!

Another reason to become a Director....

1. How does "I Love Random Online Orders!" work?

The "I Love Random Online Orders!" program is a fun and interactive way for Pampered Chef customers to receive surprise products from our catalog. Customers can place an online order for a specific dollar amount and our team will randomly select items from our catalog to fulfill the order. It's a great way to try new products and get a surprise in the mail!

2. Can I choose which products I receive through "I Love Random Online Orders!"?

No, the whole point of "I Love Random Online Orders!" is to receive surprise products from our catalog. However, if there are certain products you do not want to receive, you can note them in the comments section when placing your order and our team will do their best to accommodate your preferences.

3. How often can I participate in "I Love Random Online Orders!"?

Customers can participate in "I Love Random Online Orders!" as often as they'd like. There is no limit on the number of orders you can place through the program.

4. Are the products I receive through "I Love Random Online Orders!" eligible for returns or exchanges?

Yes, all products received through "I Love Random Online Orders!" are eligible for returns or exchanges within our standard return policy. If you receive a product that you are not satisfied with, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I use discounts or promotions on "I Love Random Online Orders!"?

No, "I Love Random Online Orders!" orders are not eligible for discounts or promotions. However, you will still earn rewards points on your order and can redeem them for future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • KellyRedHead
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
L.Paz
  • naekelsey