1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Order placed, but wrong consultant

1. KellyRedHead

KellyRedHead Advanced Member

Good Morning!

I have a new consultant (qualified) that just set up her website last week.
    She had a party and I helped her set that show up on her website.
    Someone from the show placed an ordered so they said, but she never got it put on her website.
    So she called the lady this morning and she said she just went to the PC website and not the personal website address my consultant gave her.
    She said it asked for my new consultants cons# and she put it in and placed the order.
    Come to find out it was placed and put thru on someone else's some how and not my consultants for this show.
    Can the women who ordered cancel the whole order and do it again (hopefully correctly)??

Thanks!
    Kelly V.

Aug 4, 2009
  2. NooraK

NooraK Legend Member Gold Member

At this point, the order has probably already shipped, and can't be canceled. However, since she can return no questions asked within 30 days, she could place the order again under the show, and return the one she made online. Whether she wants to do that, though...

Aug 4, 2009
  3. KellyRedHead

what if it hasn't been shipped yet??

Aug 4, 2009
  4. Sheila

Sheila Legend Member Gold Member

If it hasn't been processed the customer can cancel the order online!

Tell her to sign back in & try ASAP.

If it won't let her do it, then call corporate & see if they can stop it. They canceled one for one of my guests once who did that! But I caught it before it shipped out. It took about 3 days for the guest to see the reversal charge on her credit card. We waited to submit the show so she could pay a 2nd time without having both charges out there.

Aug 4, 2009
  5. PCMomto4

PCMomto4 Member

It just depends on when the order was placed, the customer needs to call HO and find out if she can still cancel the order.

Aug 4, 2009
  6. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Do they have anything that pops up and says "Are you wanting to order under a Friend's Cooking/Catalog Show? Then be sure to use the website of the consultant......blah blah blah". I mean- on OUR websites, there is that pop-up when you check on the Individual Order option. Something like that would be nice on their's too. I've not ordered on the .com site before, so not sure.

Aug 4, 2009
  7. KellyRedHead

I am having her call HO. Maybe they will do something maybe not, but she has to learn to call and figure it out too.

Thanks for the help!

Kelly V.:chef:

Aug 4, 2009
  8. cathyskitchen

cathyskitchen Senior Member Gold Member

I have had this happen and if they call HO they can get it canceled. Good luck!

9. L.Paz

L.Paz Novice Member

extremely lame, this happened to me last week..the customer had my catalog with contact information and all and still order it through someone else.

The order was about 40 bucks so I didn't bother making a big deal about it. But it's frustrating.

Aug 4, 2009
Have something to add?