• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Placed, but Wrong Consultant

In summary, the consultant helped set up a party on her website but the customer ended up ordering through the PC website instead of the consultant's personal website. The consultant wants to know if the customer can cancel the order and place it correctly under the show. It is recommended for the customer to call HO and see if they can cancel the order. The consultant also suggests having a pop-up on the .com site reminding customers to order through the consultant's website for show orders.
KellyRedHead
Good Morning!

I have a new consultant (qualified) that just set up her website last week.
She had a party and I helped her set that show up on her website.
Someone from the show placed an ordered so they said, but she never got it put on her website.
So she called the lady this morning and she said she just went to the PC website and not the personal website address my consultant gave her.
She said it asked for my new consultants cons# and she put it in and placed the order.
Come to find out it was placed and put thru on someone else's some how and not my consultants for this show.
Can the women who ordered cancel the whole order and do it again (hopefully correctly)??

Thanks!
Kelly V.

At this point, the order has probably already shipped, and can't be canceled. However, since she can return no questions asked within 30 days, she could place the order again under the show, and return the one she made online. Whether she wants to do that, though...

what if it hasn't been shipped yet??

If it hasn't been processed the customer can cancel the order online!Tell her to sign back in & try ASAP.If it won't let her do it, then call corporate & see if they can stop it. They canceled one for one of my guests once who did that! But I caught it before it shipped out. It took about 3 days for the guest to see the reversal charge on her credit card. We waited to submit the show so she could pay a 2nd time without having both charges out there.

It just depends on when the order was placed, the customer needs to call HO and find out if she can still cancel the order.

Do they have anything that pops up and says "Are you wanting to order under a Friend's Cooking/Catalog Show? Then be sure to use the website of the consultant......blah blah blah". I mean- on OUR websites, there is that pop-up when you check on the Individual Order option. Something like that would be nice on their's too. I've not ordered on the .com site before, so not sure.

I am having her call HO. Maybe they will do something maybe not, but she has to learn to call and figure it out too.

Thanks for the help!

Kelly V.:chef:

I have had this happen and if they call HO they can get it canceled. Good luck!

extremely lame, this happened to me last week..the customer had my catalog with contact information and all and still order it through someone else. The order was about 40 bucks so I didn't bother making a big deal about it. But it's frustrating.

1. What should I do if I accidentally placed an order with the wrong Pampered Chef consultant?

If you have placed an order with the wrong consultant, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. They will be able to assist you in correcting the order and ensuring it is placed with the correct consultant.

2. Can I cancel an order placed with the wrong consultant and place a new one with the correct consultant?

Yes, you can cancel an order placed with the wrong consultant by contacting our customer service team. They will guide you through the cancellation process and help you place a new order with the correct consultant.

3. How long will it take for my order to be transferred to the correct consultant?

The transfer process typically takes 1-2 business days. However, if you need your order to be transferred urgently, please let our customer service team know and we will do our best to expedite the process.

4. Will there be any additional fees or charges for transferring my order to the correct consultant?

No, there are no additional fees or charges for transferring an order to the correct consultant. We want to ensure that you have a seamless shopping experience with Pampered Chef.

5. Can I still earn rewards or host benefits if I placed an order with the wrong consultant?

Unfortunately, orders placed with the wrong consultant will not count towards rewards or host benefits. Please make sure to double-check the consultant information before placing your order to ensure you receive all the benefits you are entitled to.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedValY
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies