• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Excited for Extra Earnings with Random Orders and HWC Products!

In summary, "Get Excited for Extra Earnings with Random Orders and HWC Products!" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn extra income by selling random orders and Host/Hostess Wishlist Challenge (HWC) products. Consultants can earn $10 for every $50 in random orders sold and $10 for every $50 in HWC products sold. There is no limit to the extra income that can be earned and the promotion ends on a specific date set by Pampered Chef. To join, consultants can contact their upline or Pampered Chef's customer service team for more information.
hperschnick
I just love random orders!! I have received 2 orders from ladies I work with, one from a past guest and one from a past host. These total almost $100!! I have a show going in tonight but my hubby is doing a catty show at work (his idea!!) so I think I'll hold them and add it to his show so he can get more stuff! He got orders for me in Nov but I didn't let him shop :) - I'm going to let him pick the prods this time!! Plus it will be an extra show for the HWC guest items (or tablecloth if everything works right!)

YIPPEE!!

Me too!! My hubby's cousin has almost all the Professional Cookware. Well, she came over today to see our new puppy & I told her that today is the last day to order Pro. cookware, it's being discontinued. She ordered the stirfry skillet for $100 to complete her set!! YAY!!!!!

That's great! I hope you get the tablecloth!
Random orders are awesome.

Related to Get Excited for Extra Earnings with Random Orders and HWC Products!

What is "Get Excited for Extra Earnings with Random Orders and HWC Products!"?

"Get Excited for Extra Earnings with Random Orders and HWC Products!" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn extra income by selling random orders and Host/Hostess Wishlist Challenge (HWC) products.

How does the random orders portion of the promotion work?

For the random orders portion of the promotion, consultants will receive a list of random products to sell to customers. For every $50 in random orders sold, consultants will earn $10 in extra income.

What are HWC products and how do they factor into this promotion?

HWC products are items that are listed on a host or hostess's wishlist. For every $50 in HWC products sold, consultants will earn $10 in extra income. These products are typically high-demand items and can help consultants boost their sales and earnings.

Is there a limit to how much extra income I can earn through this promotion?

No, there is no limit to how much extra income you can earn through this promotion. The more random orders and HWC products you sell, the more extra income you will earn.

When does this promotion end and how do I sign up?

This promotion ends on a specific date set by Pampered Chef. To sign up, simply contact your upline or Pampered Chef's customer service team for more information and to join the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • hperschnick
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies