• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Love It When Customers Stay Loyal!

In summary, the customer is staying loyal to the brand by hosting a cooking show with another consultant.
skaugchef
Gold Member
So I get a message on facebook from a past host that she wants to order a can opener. She heard it was going to discontinue. I explained to her that it's upgrading. If she wants the current one I can order it for her tonight. But, (in my opinion) I like the new one better. It's $2 more but it's worth it. I also mention that it's almost been 2 years since her last show with me & she could get it for free.
She replies she would like to have another party. Maybe October or November. I reply with what the current Host Specials are...
I decide to call her to find out what she wants to do about the can opener... She tells me she went to the county fair and saw a Pampered Chef Booth and remembered that she needed to order a new can opener & she learned that it's discontinuing. She tells me that she says to herself "I need to call my Pampered Chef lady". I LOVE that she "thought of me" and is staying loyal. I LOVE IT WHEN THEY DO THAT! So at the end of the phone call she decides to order 2 new can openers that I will submit tomorrow morning and book a September show! :)

Awesome! I love those loyal customers as well! I always tell people (especially my friends and family) that I don't necessarily want them to think of me and then automatically think of Pampered Chef but if they think of Pampered Chef first then I want them to automatically think of me...:D

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
Awesome! I love those loyal customers as well! I always tell people (especially my friends and family) that I don't necessarily want them to think of me and then automatically think of Pampered Chef but if they think of Pampered Chef first then I want them to automatically think of me...:D

I really like that!!!!

I love hearing when a customer goes to another PC show, but when asked about hosting a cooking show, she tells the PC consultant that "I already have a girl, sorry." *hehe*. Sorry for that consultant, but hey, if someone told me that, I'd be ok with that! Just makes you feel good to know they like you enough to remain loyal, vs just having a show with anyone for the sake of getting the Host stuff. :)

Yes, loyal customers are a blessing. When someone tells me that they already have a consultant I tell them:That's wonderful. I love satisfied customers. I just want to make sure you know that the host benefit follows the host, not the consultant. So, if you're thinking of hosting a party soon we can connect it with Susie's party so she can get the host special.I have found that other consultants appreciate this and the person sees me as someone extremely helpful. I've had people refer friends to me when their own consultant can't help them.

esavvymom said:
I love hearing when a customer goes to another PC show, but when asked about hosting a cooking show, she tells the PC consultant that "I already have a girl, sorry." *hehe*. Sorry for that consultant, but hey, if someone told me that, I'd be ok with that! Just makes you feel good to know they like you enough to remain loyal, vs just having a show with anyone for the sake of getting the Host stuff. :)

I always tell them (if I meet them at a show, booth, etc) "Why don't you give your consultant a call, she would LOVE to hear from you!"

1. How can I become a loyal customer of Pampered Chef?

To become a loyal customer of Pampered Chef, you can sign up for our "Pampered Chef Preferred" program. This program offers exclusive discounts, free products, and early access to new products. You can also sign up for our newsletter to stay updated on promotions and new products.

2. What benefits do I get as a loyal customer?

As a loyal customer, you will receive exclusive discounts, free products, and early access to new products. You will also have the opportunity to attend exclusive events and workshops hosted by our top consultants. Additionally, our customer service team will prioritize your needs and provide personalized support.

3. Can I earn rewards for referring my friends to Pampered Chef?

Yes, we have a "Refer a Friend" program where you can earn rewards for every friend you refer to Pampered Chef. Your friends will also receive a special discount on their first purchase.

4. How can I track my loyalty rewards and benefits?

You can track your loyalty rewards and benefits through your Pampered Chef account. Simply log in to your account and click on the "Loyalty Rewards" tab to view your points, rewards, and benefits status.

5. Is there a membership fee for the "Pampered Chef Preferred" program?

There is no membership fee for the "Pampered Chef Preferred" program. It is completely free to join and there are no hidden fees. Simply sign up and start enjoying the benefits of being a loyal Pampered Chef customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chezshelly
  • dannyzmom