• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Love Loyal Customers Who Like to Spend Money!I Got a Call From a

In summary, to become a loyal customer for Pampered Chef, you can sign up for their Pampered Chef Perks program which offers exclusive discounts, early access to new products, and other perks as a thank you for your loyalty. As a loyal customer, you will receive benefits such as exclusive discounts, early access to new products, free shipping on orders over $75, and invitations to special events and promotions. You can earn rewards for your purchases by signing up for the Pampered Chef Perks program and making purchases through their website or a consultant. You can also stay updated on new products and promotions by signing up for their email newsletter, following them on social media, or keeping in touch with your consultant. Shopping through a consultant will still
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I love loyal customers who like to spend money!
I got a call from a past host of mine (the one who did the $2700 show last summer) who decided to take advantage of the SA sale and do all her holiday shopping with me today...$483.50 worth!
Yippee!!

That is so GREAT! Congratulations on such a huge order!

WOW!!! That's great Carolyn! :thumbup: So how are you doing with squeaking out Level 4????? This has to be a huge help ;) . Keep it up :thumbup:

Wow! That is great!

WOO HOO! What a great call :)Someone on my day job--who was never interested in PC before, just ordered 3 Celebrate plates. Small in comparison with your order, but encouraging :)

Wow - that's great! If nothing else, it helps with SAT this month!

:eek: :eek: WOW ! ! ! That's :D :D AWESOME ! ! !

Wow!! What a great day it was for you! :D

That is awesome Carolyn!

What a wonderful surprise for you!

NICE little bonus for ya this month! :)

congrats----

Wow, that's awesome!!

Woo-hoo Carolyn! Maybe she can steer a couple more 'holiday shoppers" your way!!! :)

Wow, cool! And, it's during the SAT, too. Nice!

happy057.gif
happy057.gif
happy057.gif
happy057.gif

thats awesome!

That is great!!! Congrats!!!!:thumbup:

I wish I had a customer like that!!! Great Sale

All the more reason to send newsletters monthly and keep your name/product in front of your past customers :)

1. How can I become a loyal customer for Pampered Chef?

To become a loyal customer for Pampered Chef, you can sign up for our Pampered Chef Perks program. By signing up, you will receive exclusive discounts, early access to new products, and other perks as a thank you for your loyalty.

2. What benefits do loyal customers receive?

As a loyal customer, you will receive exclusive discounts, early access to new products, free shipping on orders over $75, and invitations to special events and promotions.

3. How can I earn rewards for my purchases?

You can earn rewards for your purchases by signing up for our Pampered Chef Perks program and making purchases through our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You will earn points for every dollar spent, and once you reach a certain amount of points, you can redeem them for discounts on future purchases.

4. Can I still earn rewards if I shop through a consultant?

Yes, you can still earn rewards if you shop through a Pampered Chef consultant. Your purchases will be credited to your Pampered Chef Perks account, and you will earn points for every dollar spent, just like if you were shopping directly through our website.

5. How can I stay updated on new products and promotions?

To stay updated on new products and promotions, you can sign up for our email newsletter, follow us on social media, or keep in touch with your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also check our website regularly for new product releases and special offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
StacieB
  • janetupnorth