• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Customer Care Calls with These Proven Strategies

In summary, Janet is trying to contact past customers and make new ones, and is also going to an open house and a show this afternoon.
janetupnorth
Gold Member
Customer Care Calls!!!!!

Who is in?????

I'm getting my list together of guests from my past months shows and checking in to see how they like their products, see if they need anything, inform them of upcoming host specials and see if they want to have a show (even if they said no before - maybe a June/July/Aug special might entice them????).

It is so nice here and I want to get outside, but I told myself I can't do that until I call at least 10 people.

Who is in to join me...post your results!

P.S. I hate the phone like many - but after training last night, I'm fired up and going to conquer it - I'm going phone call crazy this a.m.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janet - I'm in.....if my DS will cooperate! DH is gone for the day, and Micah has a bad cold and is hyper! But I really really really need to make some calls today!

I am leaving in 1.5 hours for an open house at a local church--some of my past hostesses attend there and they just opened their new building. I've been talking to one of them about scoring a PC Kitchen Shower to stock their new church kitchen. :):):) So I figured I'd go show my face.

Then I'm going straight to my show this afternoon, so I doubt I'll have time for calls. :(

I might join in.
My DH is working and all 3 kids are home. But, it is so beautiful outside they will be heading out and playing today.
It would be nice to sun bathe and make calls.
OH, the joys of owning your own business!

Well, I'm almost up to 10 calls - no bookings, but people saying they love their products and appreciate the calls. That will at least help if I get their past hosts to host another show and invite them again.

Still have more to call though...my list is short with only 3 months, but I'm plugging away! If nothing else, I've planted the seed that I care for my customers and they'll want to shop again...

Good luck and keep me posted on how you are coming!

Well Janet, you are way ahead of me in hours,
It's only 8:30 am here in my neck of the woods, so I won't be calling for a while.
Good job by the way!
Are you talking up the HWC items you could be selling and making a show off of ?

I did with a few people. No bookings but have one lady going to my website to look them over. Thanks for the reminder on that!

I pretty much exhausted my list of about 15-20 that I have valid numbers for so I'm going to hang my laundry up outside and see some sun (it is 10:30 here).

I will be back tonight to follow-up with the ones where I left messages or got a busy signal numerous times.

Good luck guys!!!!

Oh, I am not totally discouraged by the lack of bookings...I have a lot of people that seem to be "frequent shoppers" only. I am going to bug my hosts from their show to host again and earn free stuff!!!!

if you do it next sat too I am in, I have to clean house because I am hosting a scrapbooking show today.....

Maybe I will? :) You gave me a challenge back... ;) Sometimes we need to just kick each other in the butt to just do these things.

After the calls, I ran into town for errands...stopped by the bridal store and put my brochures up and stopped by a few laundromats in town. ...hope it does something, someday...

Okay - I called a ton of people today....left a ton of messages, talked to one son, who I'm not sure will pass on the message.......one person who loves her new products - but is in the middle of a major remodel of kitchen/bath....and would like to have a show "sometime this fall"......that's about it for me today!

Go Becky - you picked up the phone and made the calls! That is always the first step. Keep that "fall" one on your list! She'll need to break in that kitchen sometime!

Good work! Doesn't it feel good to "git 'er done"?

It does feel good! AND! I just got an email saying that an online order for $118 was placed on my website.....don't know the person, and they didn't provide contact info, so I can't even follow up....but $118 order? I'll take it! They ordered some stuff from the outlet, and 3 stones!

What are some popular recipes for "It's a Great Day For..."?

Some popular recipes for "It's a Great Day For..." include refreshing lemonade, fruity sangria, delicious grilled kabobs, creamy potato salad, and fresh fruit skewers.

Can you suggest some ideas for hosting a "It's a Great Day For..." party?

Absolutely! You could host a backyard BBQ, a pool party, a picnic at the park, a beach day, or a rooftop gathering to celebrate "It's a Great Day For...". Don't forget to serve some delicious food and drinks.

Are there any tips for making the most out of "It's a Great Day For..."?

Definitely! You can make the most out of "It's a Great Day For..." by spending time outdoors, enjoying the sunshine, and spending quality time with friends and family. Don't forget to also indulge in some delicious food and drinks.

What items from Pampered Chef can help make "It's a Great Day For..." even better?

Pampered Chef has a variety of products that can enhance your "It's a Great Day For..." experience, such as our BBQ tool set, outdoor serving platters, insulated tumblers, and grilling accessories. These products are perfect for outdoor gatherings and make hosting a breeze.

Can you provide some tips for staying cool during "It's a Great Day For..."?

Staying cool during "It's a Great Day For..." is important, especially on hot summer days. Some tips include staying hydrated with refreshing drinks, taking breaks in the shade, using fans or misters, and wearing lightweight and breathable clothing. Don't forget to also keep a cooler stocked with ice-cold drinks!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
marystell1
  • princessmeshelle
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg