• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Effective Customer Care Calls

In summary, the customer made some calls and booked a last-minute show at 60% off. They have a goal to reach $15,000 in sales and need $200 more before the end of the year. They also have people who have requested to call back for orders. The advice given is to be more assertive and not wait for customers to call, as it may lead to missed opportunities. The customer also prefers to give their customers time to browse before placing an order.
bsaxman
Silver Member
WOO HOO! Customer Care Calls DO REALLY WORK! Just made a few random calls, and booked a last-minute show this week! I have a good customer who is dying to get the trifle bown at 60% Off!

Big answer to prayers...

C'mon ladies and gents, work that business! Make those calls!

:chef:

Thanks for the spank! I'm getting off my duff right now and doing some calls. I need $200 more in sales to get $15,000 before year end. Some 2008 shows would be great too.

I need $200.00 more to make one of my last incentives before 12/12/07! That's when my first 90 days is up! I have alot of people who want me to call them back, or will call back with their order.... PLEASE LET IT BE SOON AND PLEASE LET IT MEET MY GOAL!!!!

bsaxman said:
I need $200.00 more to make one of my last incentives before 12/12/07! That's when my first 90 days is up! I have alot of people who want me to call them back, or will call back with their order.... PLEASE LET IT BE SOON AND PLEASE LET IT MEET MY GOAL!!!!

Please dont wait for them to call you. You'll be waiting in 2008 to get that call. Call them and ask if you can help them with their order. Then you may be able to convince them to book a catalog show, because you've offered great customer care!!

I'm speaking from experience here, so please dont take it as a "chewing out".
Thanks...

Yeah, I know, I know, I could've been a bit more assertive. That may have gotten me more orders, but I just remember how I feel when people want me to order now now now, I remember appreciating time to look and browse before placing my order so... this worked out better for me because it was easy on my conscience :p I do have quite a few people who requested I call them back to place an order on wednesday... hopefully that will go well enough! We'll see

B :chef:

1. What is a Customer Care Call?

A Customer Care Call is a courtesy call made by Pampered Chef representatives to customers who have recently made a purchase. It is a way for us to check in and make sure you are satisfied with your products and to address any concerns or questions you may have.

2. How long does a Customer Care Call typically last?

A Customer Care Call usually lasts around 5-10 minutes. However, the length of the call may vary depending on the nature of the conversation and the number of questions or concerns the customer may have.

3. Can I schedule a specific time for my Customer Care Call?

Unfortunately, we are unable to schedule specific times for Customer Care Calls. Our representatives make calls throughout the day and try their best to reach customers at a convenient time. If you are unable to answer the call, we will leave a message and try to reach you again at a later time.

4. Do I have to answer the call if I receive a Customer Care Call?

No, you are not obligated to answer the call. However, we highly encourage you to do so as it is our way of ensuring your satisfaction with our products and services. If you are unable to answer, we will leave a message and try to reach you again at a later time.

5. What should I do if I have an urgent issue or question and need to speak to someone immediately?

If you have an urgent issue or question, we recommend contacting our customer service hotline at 1-800-342-2433. Our representatives are available to assist you Monday through Friday, from 7:00 am to 11:00 pm CST, and on Saturdays from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm CST. You can also reach us via email at [email protected].

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KrisGio
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cherylsam
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • wickednoodle
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies