• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Timing for Customer Care Calls: Tips for Busy Moms

I've gotten as many as 12-14 calls in a row before I have to call again.I think 8am works well, especially if you're calling people who are not home during the day.
KrisGio
Hey ladies,

I have kind of a silly question about Customer Care calls. When doing them in the evening what's a good time to call. This is for calls where they don't say when's a good time to call. I tried doing some tonight right before 7 p.m. for about 25 minutes and got about half of the people I wanted to (left messages with the rest that I would call again). What time is too late to call. I worry about because I have two small kids and don't care to get calls past 8 p.m.

Just looking for some feedback. Thanks ladies. :chef:

i do them on sunday nights 7-9...works GREAT!!

I don't call people after 8:30 myself unless someone tells me specifically it's okay to do so. I usually leave the message that I accept calls till 10 p.m. so if they are inclined to call back, they can do so after the kids are in bed, etc.

I don't call past 8pm unless they've told me it's okay. It's too late to call me at that point, unless I know the call is coming. I try to ask b/c I know some would prefer after 9pm since kids are all in bed and they have time.

Thanks for the feedback. I was planning on doing them the night after my show between 7 - 8 p.m. so I am glad to see I am par for the course. :) Have a nice weekend.

Oh and I qualified this weekend with an outside order so now I am officially a consultant. YEAH!!!!!

I've typically done calls at night, but for those that do them doing them during the DAY, when do you start? Or when works the best? I would prefer to do that when I have time, but I'm thinking about it at 8am and think that's too early :).

In the morning, I don't call before 9, because if they are home during the day, that might mean that they get up a little later.

9am seemed like a good idea to me too, especially since it may be a work number. Let them get settled first. I called one at 8am this morning, but it was someone expecting my call and early worked better for her. Thanks for the confirmation!

Since I work a FT job my calls are always 7-9 p.m.

I'm a 7:30-9PM kinda gal Sunday-Tuesday and Thursdays. In the area I live, Wednesdays are notoriously bad for catching people at home, since it's a church night. I use my Wednesday to catch up on host packets, etc.

Since I am in bed sleeping by 9PM I never know when is a good time to call so here's what I started doing...When guests place their orders I tell them that I'll be contacting them in 2 weeks to make sure that everything is out of the box, etc. and I ask them what's the best time to reach them. Then I write the time and date on their receipt and circle it. I have found I now get a lot better response because they know I'm going to be calling and they think it's just to check up on their products.

What is a customer care call?

A customer care call is a phone call made by a Pampered Chef consultant to a customer to follow up on their recent purchase and ensure their satisfaction with the product. It is also an opportunity to answer any questions or concerns the customer may have.

How do I request a customer care call?

You can request a customer care call by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant directly or by calling the customer service hotline at 1-800-342-2433. You can also fill out a customer care request form on the Pampered Chef website.

What happens during a customer care call?

During a customer care call, the consultant will ask about your recent purchase and if you have any feedback or questions about the product. They may also share any new or upcoming products that may interest you. The call typically lasts about 10-15 minutes.

Do I need to make a purchase to receive a customer care call?

No, you do not need to make a purchase to receive a customer care call. However, if you have made a purchase, it is likely that a consultant will reach out to ensure your satisfaction with the product.

What if I miss a customer care call?

If you miss a customer care call, your consultant may leave a voicemail or send an email to reschedule. You can also reach out to your consultant or the customer service hotline to request a new call time. Alternatively, you can also fill out a contact form on the Pampered Chef website to request a call.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Raenstorm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Raenstorm
  • bsaxman
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
bsaxman
  • TheFreddiesCook