• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking During Customer Care Calls

In summary, the Pampered Chef Consultant mentioned doing CC calls to get the host benefit. The consultant then followed up by asking the customer if they would like to book a show in the next six months.
chefHLM
I had a pretty good show yesterday, there were 15 people including the host, it's at $530 in sales so far, but NO BOOKINGS! I'm still trying to work on my full service check out but I did ask everyone about booking and everyone said they didn't have the time, most said it was because they were working 2 jobs, etc. I only had one flat out no. So my question is what should I be saying to them when I call them tomorrow during my CC calls? I'm horrible on the phone, I would rather be in front of 100 people staring at me than not being able to see that one face on the other line. I HATE the phone! LOL
Any help would be appreciated! TIA!!!

I don't do customer care calls the next day even though many will tell you to do them. Did you mention catalog shows?? Worst they say is NO! :)

I've had show that are big $ but no bookings and small shows with 3-4 bookings.

I mentioned catalog shows to the few that were more friendly when I asked them about hosting a show, I just thought maybe I could do a little more convincing during CC and maybe get at least one booking out of it. I only have one more show on my calendar and it's in May. I really need the bookings right now.

I'm no help, Holly. When I do my CCCs a few weeks after the show I don't specifically mention bookings. I simply tell them I'm calling to makes sure they LOVE their PC products.

I don't do MACs, and, I hate to admit, I don't do CC calls, either. I will definitely start doing CCs, starting this month.

Ok, that said, why not do the tried and true "does that mean not now or not ever?"

Hi, xxx, this is Holly, your Pampered Chef Consultant. I was so happy to meet you at xxxx's show yesterday. Did you have fun? What was your favorite part of the show? When we went through the check out you said you wouldn't be able to host a show, and I'm just wondering it that means not now, or not ever? Because, in order for xxxx to receive the host benefit along with you, it can be anytime within the next six months . . . "

I actually did this at a show last month, and not only ended up with the booking, but my (May) host is so excited, she's already sent the e-vite and a reminder!

Thanks! I never thought to ask them not now, or not ever.
I have never really done CC calls just because I HATE the phone. I'm thinking maybe I need to do more with my business right now. I really want to make this work!

1. How do I book a party during a customer care call?

To book a party during a customer care call, simply let your consultant know that you are interested in hosting a party and they will guide you through the process. They will help you choose a date, invite guests, and plan the details of your party according to your preferences.

2. Can I earn host rewards if I book a party during a customer care call?

Yes, absolutely! When you book a party during a customer care call, you will still be eligible to earn host rewards, just like you would if you booked a party in any other way. Your consultant will explain the details of the host rewards program and answer any questions you may have.

3. Is it possible to book a party during a customer care call if I'm not ready to commit to a date?

Yes, we understand that schedules can be unpredictable. If you are not ready to commit to a specific date for your party during the customer care call, your consultant can help you set up a tentative date and follow up with you later to confirm or change the date if needed.

4. What if I want to book a party during a customer care call, but I don't have a large enough space to host it?

Don't worry! Our consultants can help you find a co-host or an alternate location for your party. You can also discuss the option of hosting a virtual party with your consultant, which eliminates the need for a physical space altogether.

5. Can I book multiple parties during a single customer care call?

Yes, you can! If you have friends or family members who are also interested in hosting a party, you can book multiple parties during the same customer care call. Your consultant will work with you to schedule each party on a separate date and provide you with all the necessary information and materials for each one.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lindsaym
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • crazy4dabug
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
crazy4dabug
  • bsaxman