• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Night for Making Customer Care Calls?

In summary, some people find that Sunday evenings are the best time to make customer care calls, while others find that it is not the best time.
riggs62
Do you all find that there is a better night than others to make customer care calls? I really want to knock some out tonight. I try to put myself in their shoes and think "do I want my phone ringing on a Sunday night?"

What have you all found?

Thanks,
Michelle

there was a huge (somewhat heated) debate on this a few months ago.

I say do what works best for you.

If you are calling alot of people with kids in sports look at your comunities callendar and see what nights those are. Probably not a good night to call.

In my comunity I do not make calls on Wed night. Most people are at church activities.

Some people say that Sunday evening is the best time to reach people at home, but others think it is rude. Sunday is when I want to relax with my dh before another long week, but wouldn't necessarily mind a quick phone call....key word...quick! I think if you ask them, Is this a good time, and it's not, they will tell you.

I find that Saturday morning between 10:00 and 11:00 am works best for me.

In my community, Sunday nights and wed. nights aren't good either. There are SO many churches here that there is an average of one on every square block. SO, I choose other nights of the week to call, just out of respect, and most of the time, I am at church at those times also. Monday nights and Thursday nights are really good for me! After 7:30!!

I usually can think of something being wrong with a certain day or time...but I think that is just me avoiding the phone!:eek:
I have a host that wants me to call her after 9! Even though she told me too, I still feel bad...
I think if you should pick up the phone if the mood strikes you (well I guess as long as it doesn't strike you at 4 a.m.) b/c you might overthink it, like me, and avoid it all together! I'm sure if it's not a good time-they will tell you...or won't answer the phone!
Good Luck!

Just made 30 minutes of calls. I promised myself I would do it and now my reward is a nice cold glass of wine! I made 16 calls... one dated for August... one catalog show for hopefully July (she's checking with her mom because they will co-host), one I need to call back Thursday to set a date (she was at the water park), one wants an October show and the rest I left messages for (including a message with a husband who thought I was a telemarketer until I explained that his wife had bought some products from me which turns out he loves!).

So what I am focusing on is that I MADE THE CALLS and it didn't actually kill me! (I have to check in with my NED tomorrow to tell her my results... was hoping for better ones but what can you do?)

Tomorrow I will make more. I am proud of myself for doing it though... I haven't been on the phone in over 6 weeks due to some personal stuff... which I have been using as an excuse. In anycase. I did it! Thanks for letting me share! :)

The best night is whenver you get up the courage to make the calls.

Just do it! You'll feel proud of yourself, just like Colleen.

I've also had good luck on Saturday mornings. The difficult thing for me on weeknights is that I have a lot of catalog show customers in different time zones, and by the time I can make calls (usually after 7pm) it can be too late on the east coat for me to call. As for calling on Sunday, I might try in the afternoon, then you're not interupting a quiet morning, church time, or a family dinner, but then again if it is a nice day no one is probably going to be in the house on a Sunday in July!

I don't call on Sundays because it is family day, and we (my family) are big believers of no working on Sundays. I usually call on mondays or thursdays.

I've found that not many people answer the phone on Sunday evenings. But then again, this summer not many people have answered the phone at all! I was going to call a couple of hosts this evening to go over their host packets (I usually only call hosts on Sundays if I do call on that day), but I'm pretty tired myself from going to the pool, etc., that I may just wait until tomorrow evening.

I can't say that one night works better than another for me. Generally, I don't make business calls on Sundays, but sometimes that's the only day I can contact some people. For some crowds Wednesday doesn't work because of church. For others Thursday is mid-week service night. My advice is that if you are only choosing one night to make your calls, make it the one that works best for you. If you do that, you'll be more likely to keep your appointment with yourself and make those calls.

1. What is the purpose of a "Best Night for Making Customer Care Calls?"

The purpose of a "Best Night for Making Customer Care Calls" is to set aside a specific time to reach out to customers and address any questions, concerns, or feedback they may have about their purchases or experiences with Pampered Chef.

2. How often should I schedule a "Best Night for Making Customer Care Calls?"

We recommend scheduling a "Best Night for Making Customer Care Calls" at least once a month. This allows you to regularly check in with your customers and maintain a strong relationship with them.

3. What are the key benefits of having a "Best Night for Making Customer Care Calls?"

Some key benefits of having a "Best Night for Making Customer Care Calls" include building stronger relationships with customers, addressing any issues or concerns promptly, and gaining valuable feedback to improve your business.

4. How should I prepare for a "Best Night for Making Customer Care Calls?"

Before your scheduled "Best Night for Making Customer Care Calls," make sure to have a list of customers to contact, any necessary materials or information, and a positive attitude. It may also be helpful to have a script or talking points prepared.

5. Can I make customer care calls on a different night if the scheduled night doesn't work for me?

Yes, you can certainly make customer care calls on a different night if the scheduled night doesn't work for you. The important thing is to regularly reach out to your customers and address their needs, so feel free to find a night that works best for you and your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Raenstorm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Raenstorm
  • KrisGio
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cherylsam
  • KCPChef