• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Customer Care Calls on Pampered Chefw?

In summary, to place an order with Pampered Chef customer care, you can call their toll-free number at 1-800-342-2433 and one of their representatives will assist you. They have a 30-day return policy for any unsatisfied customers and offer a limited lifetime warranty on all products. You can track your order status through their website or by contacting customer care. For any questions about specific products or recipes, their customer care team is available to provide assistance through phone or email.
crazy4dabug
I'm trying to find on PCW where it mentions the customer care calls and don't see it anywhere. Just the information on what to say, how to get bookings from them, etc.

where is it?

tia!

Go to the "Download Center" on the PCW. "Customer Care Script" is near the top of that page. It's a PDF that you can print off and write on.

HTH

whhewww! Thank you SOO much!

1. How do I place an order with Pampered Chef customer care?

To place an order with customer care, simply call our toll-free number at 1-800-342-2433 and one of our friendly representatives will assist you in placing your order.

2. What is the return policy for Pampered Chef products?

If for any reason you are not satisfied with your Pampered Chef product, you can return it within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please see our website for more details on our return policy.

3. How can I track my order status?

You can track the status of your order by logging into your Pampered Chef account on our website or by contacting our customer care team. They will be happy to provide you with an update on your order.

4. Do you offer any warranties on your products?

Yes, we offer a limited lifetime warranty on all of our Pampered Chef products. This means that if your product becomes damaged or defective, we will replace it free of charge.

5. What if I have a question about a specific product or recipe?

If you have any questions about a product or recipe, our customer care team is here to help. You can call our toll-free number or send us an email, and we will do our best to assist you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Raenstorm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Raenstorm
  • KrisGio
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cherylsam
  • bsaxman