• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Scripts for Customer Care: Overcoming Shyness

In summary, Sue experienced some difficulty getting bookings and sought help from other consultants on the forum. She found success by doing a phone blitz, as well as using a MP3 from the online training section.
mamadugan
Gold Member
hi
can you all tellme you booking scripts that you use for customer care and for booking. I am at a loss for words and a loss for bookings. I need some boks for september. I was going to do customer care calls tonight but need a script that sounds (normal) I know PC has one but if I get off of the topic I get nervouse......I just need more courage how do you get that? Anyone else shy?:grumpy:

here are some that I use- I hope they help-

Attachments

• booking_script[1].doc
    22 KB · Views: 677
  • 24 Bookings in 24 hours.doc
    20 KB · Views: 627
  • call script.doc
    28 KB · Views: 559
  • Full Service Calls.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 549
Thank you Sue these are Great!!!!!!! I did not have any of these.

WOW!! Those are some great ideas!! Thanks

Also, how do you get the courage to do them?

well, sometimes a glass of wine helps (LOL) honestly, some times when I am feeling like I am afraid how people will respond to me, I will have a glass of wine before I get on the phone, and it helped. Now, I let guests at the show know, when we are checking out that I will be calling them from time to time, to see how things are going, and to update them on specials, as well as my "out-of-the-box call" and we build a relationship, so there is not that "cold-call" feeling. It is all abou tbuilding that relationship. Now, I know that sometimes people will be having a bad day, and you are an easy target, but just shake it off, and go on to the next one, you can not be responsible for how THEY behave, only what you do.

So does anyone have any results from doing one of these 'phone blitzes'?
I was "singled out" at tonight's cluster meeting- (this was a good thing :) - not a bad)- they were trying to help me get bookings. I have had one show, and no bookings. I'm going to try this 24 shows/24 hrs concept and see what I can shake out of the bushes! I don't know enough people to make 24 phone calls, but we'll see what I can do. Was just wondering if anyone had any results from their attempts.

The "phone courage" MP3 in the online training section of the consultants corner did wonders for me. Check it out.

YES!!! I did a 24 bookings in 24 hours once with my team, (at the time it was only 1) LOL- and then we checked back in for results, and they were amazing. There are several threads here, so do a search, I do not want to type it all out again, every time I mention 24 in 24, it starts another thread, so to avoid that, just do a search, and you will find everything you need.

The thing to remember is, you have to work it- it does not help to gather this info and ask for ideas if you do not apply them. Everything we discuss on these boards are just rehashing what we discussed last year, and the year before, and the year before- every time there are new members, they ask questions, which are the same questions we answered last year, and the year before. It is all here, you just need to apply them. I do not mean to sound harsh, but really, there is nothing new under the sun (Ecclesiastes (sp?)

mrssyvo said:
YES!!! I did a 24 bookings in 24 hours once with my team, (at the time it was only 1) LOL- and then we checked back in for results, and they were amazing. There are several threads here, so do a search, I do not want to type it all out again, every time I mention 24 in 24, it starts another thread, so to avoid that, just do a search, and you will find everything you need.

The thing to remember is, you have to work it- it does not help to gather this info and ask for ideas if you do not apply them. Everything we discuss on these boards are just rehashing what we discussed last year, and the year before, and the year before- every time there are new members, they ask questions, which are the same questions we answered last year, and the year before. It is all here, you just need to apply them. I do not mean to sound harsh, but really, there is nothing new under the sun (Ecclesiastes (sp?)

But I personally think it's a good thing that it gets "rehashed" and "rehashed." Repetition is a GOOD thing when you are trying to learn- plus it reminds every one of what has been going on. Plus if no one was asking the same questions over and over again- then the board would be dead- and that would be no fun!

All I was saying was that all the information is here, and I did not want to type it all again.

Sue, when you make director (congratulations by the way) and have access to Director Success, are you going to leave us here? I have really enjoyed your willingness to share everything that you've done to make your business a successful one and I'd hate to see you go!

jrodeo said:
Sue, when you make director (congratulations by the way) and have access to Director Success, are you going to leave us here? I have really enjoyed your willingness to share everything that you've done to make your business a successful one and I'd hate to see you go!

Ditto.......

thanks I guess i can do some more research under the "files" section for the 24 hr bookings.....also thanks for the mp3 player idea. i always like to listen to those when I work out. Well.....I guess I just gotta do it ladies!!! Wish me luck......I hope there arent to many grouch people out there

I will be joining Director Success, because I need to learn how to be a director, but I will remain on Chef Success as well, and contribute my 2cents if I think it will be helpful.

1. What exactly are booking scripts for customer care?

Booking scripts for customer care are pre-written dialogues or conversations that provide a guideline for representatives to use when interacting with potential customers. These scripts help to ensure consistency and professionalism in communication, as well as provide guidance on how to address common objections or concerns.

2. How can booking scripts help to overcome shyness in customer care?

Booking scripts can be especially helpful for individuals who may feel shy or nervous when talking to potential customers. By having a clear script to follow, representatives can feel more confident and prepared in their interactions, which can help to alleviate shyness and improve communication with customers.

3. Are booking scripts customizable for different types of customers?

Yes, booking scripts can be customized to fit the needs of different types of customers. For example, there may be different scripts for first-time customers, repeat customers, or customers with specific needs or concerns. It's important to tailor the script to the specific audience in order to effectively address their needs and concerns.

4. Can booking scripts be used for both phone and in-person interactions?

Absolutely. Booking scripts can be used for any type of customer care interaction, whether it be over the phone, in person, or even through email or social media. The key is to have a clear and consistent script that can be used in any situation to ensure a positive and professional interaction with customers.

5. How can I make sure that booking scripts don't sound robotic or scripted?

While it's important to follow the guidelines provided in the booking script, it's also important to inject your own personality and personal touch into the conversation. Remember to listen actively and respond authentically to the customer's needs and concerns. This will help to create a genuine connection with the customer and prevent the conversation from sounding too robotic or scripted.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rebajoe
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • lindsaym
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • rebajoe