• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing 100 Customer Care Calls: Tips & Ideas

It really depends on the person and their level of interest and responsiveness. Some people may need more frequent follow-ups, while others may only need occasional check-ins. It's important to find a balance and not be too pushy, but also not let potential leads slip through the cracks. In summary, there are various methods for organizing and tracking leads, such as using a binder or electronic options like P3 or Outlook. It's important to have a system in place for following up with leads, whether it's a few days after a show or on a regular schedule. And remember, it's your job to keep calling until you hear a definitive answer from the potential lead.
KCPChef
Ok! So I have sat down and collected ALL of the people that I need to call! Its like 100! Bad- I know! Anyways- I am trying to figure out a way to organize my customer care calls and so on. I pull the drawing slips for potential hosts and recruits, but what do you do with the others? How do you organize order forms from past shows? I am a little lost st this organization and dont want to call people over that I already talked to! What do you recommend? I have some that I need to call that want to book- others, I just need to check in with them, but how long after the show do you do that? And do you keep calling them? How does all of this work!!!!! Any ideas are greatly apprecaited! :confused:

There are several methods available for organizing and tracking your leads. From a basic binder or shoebox, to electronic options.

One of the most basic ways is to take a binder, get tabs for Jan - Dec, and put some loose leaf paper behind each tab. Then, each time you get a drawing slip for someone you need to follow up with, staple it to a piece of loose leaf paper behind the tab for the month of when you need to follow up. For example, if someone says they want to book for August, you put their slip in July (or June, if you book fast and far out). Then you take your notes about conversations with that lead on that paper. An alternate version of this method is a shoe box, where you get filing tabs for Jan - Dec, and do the same thing.

You can also put notes in P3 for your contacts, and set P3 for reminders. Another program some use is Outlook, as you can put notes and reminders there, too. I use Google, because it syncs with my phone, and I can always have my contact information and records with me. I can type notes in Google's contacts section in GMail, and I can set reminders in my calendar for when to call people.

As for when and how often and all that, there are lots of options for that, too (the benefit of running your business your way). I try to call all guests from a show the day after the show was held, just to thank them for coming and see if they had further questions. I also try to call them about 30 days after the show to check if they received their products, they're in one piece, additional questions etc. Some people pick either the MAC or the Out-of-the-box call and don't do both. Some don't call EVERY guest, just those who are show or recruiting leads. For those, especially, follow up should be within 48, ideally within 24 hours.

Frequency of calls - Rae has a really good schedule of calls and what she says on her messages, but I don't have it handy. Hopefully she'll be by soon, I'm sure she'll be happy to share. I try to call a couple of times, a few days apart for booking and recruiting leads, but I have to admit I'm bad at continuing to attempt contact after a few calls. It's an attitude thing, I don't want to seem pushy. I really need to take what Rae says and have it written down in front of me so I remember that I'm calling because they expressed interest.

I hope that helps!

I simply let people know that it's my job to keep calling until they say no:If you've changed your mind or life has happened so you need to put it off for a while, that's just fine. I simply need to hear it from you. So, I'll keep calling until I hear from you. You can call me at [phone number] or, if it's easier for you, email me at [email address]. I look forward to hearing from you one way or the other.I call weekly at first, then every 2 or 3 weeks, then every month or so.

1. How can I efficiently keep track of 100 customer care calls?

One tip for organizing 100 customer care calls is to create a spreadsheet or document to record important information such as the customer's name, contact information, reason for the call, and any action taken. This will help you keep track of all the calls and easily refer back to them if needed.

2. What are some ways to categorize 100 customer care calls?

You can categorize customer care calls by the type of issue or question, such as product inquiries, returns or exchanges, or billing concerns. This will help you identify any common themes or recurring issues that may need to be addressed.

3. How can I prioritize 100 customer care calls?

One idea is to use a numbering system or color-coding to prioritize calls based on urgency. For example, urgent calls may be labeled as "high priority" while general inquiries may be labeled as "low priority". This will help you address the most pressing issues first.

4. Is there a specific time frame for responding to 100 customer care calls?

It is important to respond to customer care calls in a timely manner, but the specific time frame may vary depending on your company's policies. It is best to aim for responding within 24 hours or less, but if a call requires further investigation, be upfront with the customer about the time frame for resolution.

5. How can I ensure that I am providing excellent customer service during these 100 calls?

First and foremost, actively listen to the customer and address their concerns with empathy and understanding. Take thorough notes, follow up on any promises made, and provide prompt and accurate information. Also, don't be afraid to ask for feedback or suggestions to improve your customer service process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Raenstorm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Raenstorm
  • KrisGio
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cherylsam
  • mamadugan