• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Blitz Tonight: Newbie's Guide to Successful Shows

In summary, the consultant is doing a booking blitz tonight and they have only got two shows booked for the new year. They are also in a contest to book more shows, and they are hoping to get one more show booked. They suggest talking to the customer about products and what they are selling.
tinat51796
My team is doing a booking blitz tonight. I've never done one and so far I only have two shows on the books for the new year and none in December. I haven't been very good with customer care calls so I thought I'd combine my customer care calls with the booking blitz. Any suggestions on the best way to get bookings? I have one catalog show for December that will close next week but I really want to submit at least one more show in December so I can get the heart bowl. I failed miserably in the sell a thon. I need to either really get this business going or quit....and I don't want to quit. Any suggestions would be really appreciated. I'm still really new to this business and I'm having trouble getting out of my comfort zone. Thanks!

Tina~

I have always found comfort in doing a booking blitz. It gives me an "excuse" to be calling them, and I tell them what we are doing. That if they book or order from me, they are helping me out to win our blitz!

Good luck!

Tina-DO NOT combine the cc's with the booking blitz-striclty call for the bookings and no chit-chat! Tell the person you are in a contest and would love to talk to them another time and will call them back to let them know if you win...but get those bookings!!!

Don't combine them? Really? It just seems like it would be weird to call them and ask them to book without seeing how they like their products. But if that's the best way to go then I'll do it. thanks!

I challenged the consultant's on 4 teams last month to a bb...there were 10 people and they booked 33 shows in 20 minutes! There was a brief, "Hi this is___________ and I can't really talk alot now as I am in the middle of a contest to book shows for January! Can I count on you to help me with the booking? Here are the dates I have__________!" I will give you a call tomorrow to confirm this date"

Tomorrow is when you do the cc call!

chefmeg said:
I challenged the consultant's on 4 teams last month to a bb...there were 10 people and they booked 33 shows in 20 minutes! There was a brief, "Hi this is___________ and I can't really talk alot now as I am in the middle of a contest to book shows for January! Can I count on you to help me with the booking? Here are the dates I have__________!" I will give you a call tomorrow to confirm this date"

Tomorrow is when you do the cc call!

This is an awesome idea! I've thought about doing a blitz with my small team and I may use this next week! Thanks!

WOW! I would love to do that, but I'm the only one in my cluster that wouldn't make an excuse to not show up for it...

Hmmm...I am thinking about doing my OWN BOOKING BLITZ!!

They don't need to know that I am the only one doing it...let's make our own "prize" and be the winner!

I have to get 6 shows on my calendar for January by the 12th of this month...my director is making me a "deal", but it has consequences if I don't make it, as well as a prize when I do make it! But, you can give yourself a "prize" for hitting a goal! Schedule a manicure...take a bubblebath...buy yourself a new outfit...whatever works for you. Make your goal something that is a strech for you...but one that is not impossible, either!

Kitchen Diva said:
WOW! I would love to do that, but I'm the only one in my cluster that wouldn't make an excuse to not show up for it...

PRETEND!!! Act as if you are in a contest and get on the phone and make the calls! Each time you get a booking, run into the kitchen and bang your Food Chopper!

No one has to know you aren't really in a contest...and guess what?? You will be THE winner because you picked up the phone!

I just wanted to post to let you all know how the booking blitz went. I made 25 calls. I talked to about 12 people. I got four bookings. Two for January and two for February. Plus I've got two more people that I need to follow up with later in the week to see about scheduling. Thanks for all of your suggestions!

Great job, Tina! Aren't you so pumped, now Whoo, hoo!

As far as what to say, don't reinvent the wheel - follow the scripts on Ccorner and some on here. God Bless You~!

-praying for Paige and her family-

yeah, I'm so excited now. This is the boost I needed to help me go out of my comfort zone. Now I just need to keep it going!

Glad it worked well for you!
My cluster is playing "tag" starting today. My director is starting, then when she gets a booking she calls the next person on the list, and so on. It's going to be fun:)

Congrats on your bookings. My director & I are doing the same thing tonight. Our contest is the looser has to buy the drinks when we go out to dinner in a couple of weeks. I am so pumped! I sent an email out to all my contacts telling them that I would be calling tonight and that if they aren't going tobe home but would like to book a party for Jan. to let me know right away. We will see how it goes. Hopefully my voice holds up cuz I have a nasty head cold.

1. What is a booking blitz?

A booking blitz is a focused effort to book as many cooking shows as possible in a short period of time. It typically involves reaching out to friends, family, and acquaintances to see if they are interested in hosting a cooking show and inviting their own guests to learn about Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I prepare for a booking blitz?

Before a booking blitz, it is important to make a list of potential hosts, gather all necessary materials such as order forms and catalogs, and have a clear understanding of the booking incentives being offered. It may also be helpful to practice your booking pitch and have a confident attitude.

3. What should I say when reaching out to potential hosts during a booking blitz?

When reaching out to potential hosts, it is important to be genuine and enthusiastic. Let them know that you are reaching out because you value their opinion and would love for them to see the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef cooking show. Offer specific incentives and explain how hosting a show can benefit them and their guests.

4. How long should a booking blitz last?

A booking blitz typically lasts anywhere from 1-2 hours. It is important to stay focused and make the most of the time by reaching out to as many potential hosts as possible. However, the length of the blitz can vary depending on individual schedules and availability.

5. What should I do after a booking blitz?

After a booking blitz, it is important to follow up with potential hosts and confirm any bookings that were made. Make sure to thank them for their time and remind them of the incentives they will receive for hosting a cooking show. It is also helpful to keep track of any future follow-ups that need to be made.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • caitynsmom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • grgann