• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Make Customer Care Calls Before Conference?

In summary, it is highly recommended to make customer care calls before conference as it allows you to connect with your customers, address any concerns, and build a strong relationship with them. The frequency of these calls can vary, but it is generally recommended to make them at least once a month. The benefits of making these calls include improving customer experience, increasing loyalty, and preparing for the conference. To prepare for customer care calls, have a list of customer information and talking points ready. Delegating these calls is possible, but the person making them should be knowledgeable and have a system in place for documenting important information.
Hi,

I'm going to Conference later this week and know I'm going to learn a lot. The question I have is, should I make Customer Care calls before I leave? My bookings aren't very good for July and August and I should make calls before I leave, but what if I learn a new technique or approach at Conference and lost my chance when I got back?

set targetsIf you have specific people in mind for July, call them. After conference call the August ones. That's what i would do. Or you could bring your cell phone and call list with to conference and place calls between seminars. That's what I do. That way they catch my excitment!

I would call them after you get back. You will still have your excitement from conference, and you can use your new skills when making your CC calls. Call right when you get home though so you don't put it off too long.

1. Should I make customer care calls before conference?

Yes, it is highly recommended to make customer care calls before conference. This allows you to connect with your customers and address any concerns or questions they may have before the conference. It also helps to build a relationship with your customers and show them that you value their satisfaction.

2. How often should I make customer care calls?

The frequency of customer care calls can vary depending on your schedule and the needs of your customers. However, it is generally recommended to make calls at least once a month to touch base with your customers and see if they need any assistance or have any feedback for you.

3. What are the benefits of making customer care calls before conference?

There are several benefits to making customer care calls before conference. Firstly, it allows you to address any issues or concerns your customers may have before they attend the conference. This can help to improve their overall experience and satisfaction. Additionally, it helps to build a strong relationship with your customers and can lead to increased loyalty and repeat business.

4. How should I prepare for customer care calls?

Before making customer care calls, it is important to have a list of your customers' contact information and any notes or previous interactions you have had with them. This will help you to personalize the calls and address any specific concerns or questions they may have. It is also helpful to have a script or talking points prepared to ensure a smooth and professional call.

5. Can I delegate customer care calls to someone else on my team?

Yes, you can delegate customer care calls to another team member if needed. However, it is important to ensure that the person making the calls is knowledgeable about your products and services and can provide excellent customer service. It is also helpful to have a system in place for them to document any important information or feedback from the calls.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Raenstorm
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Raenstorm
  • KrisGio
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cherylsam
  • bsaxman