• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Care Calls Really Do Work!

In summary, MSmith decided to start doing customer care calls. He plans to tell customers in advance what to expect and if they put their # down, he will know that they want to hear from him. He also plans to use the door prize slip for prizes and information to expand his business.
PCAbby
So I was really down in the dumps due to having two cancelations this month. Normally, not a huge loss, but I could only really book up this coming week due to my being on vacation and Thanksgiving. I had four bookings pkus my holiday myster host open house, but then two canceled and a third had not returned my last 3 calls :eek: . I was terrified that my open house will be a failure, based on what some others experiences was.
So, I just decided to place a few random customer care calls. I made five calls, and got one live person. She was actually using her new products to bake cookies at that very moment! She was eager to book a show, but couldn't decide which month special she wanted. So I explained the booking benefit to her and she said "so i can have my daughter book her show from me and then I get both months?" So it looks like I will get two bookings from one call.... :D
This inspired me to gather the addresses of my past customers and send out invitations to all 60 of them to my Holiday Mystery Host! Keep ya posted on that one!

Thanks for your post, it's good to hear you had a positive experience!

I just finished listening to the cd "the fortune's in the follow-up" and have decided to start doing customer care calls. My plan: at the beginning of each show, I am going to tell them that I want to be THEIR consultant....Then at the end of the show, when I have them fill out the door prize slip, I am going to tell them to put down their phone # if they want to hear from me b/c I want to take good care of them....I want to know how they are enjoying their product, give them any tips on it, etc.

This way, I am telling them in advance what to expect and if they put their # down, I will know that they're wanting to hear from me and I have eliminated one reason (FEAR of REJECTION) why I haven't called people in the first place.

Good point, MSmith! Thanks for that nugget. I've been terrified of the phone, and I've been a consultant for a year and a half! A-l-most a director even.

MSmith said:
Thanks for your post, it's good to hear you had a positive experience!

I just finished listening to the cd "the fortune's in the follow-up" and have decided to start doing customer care calls. My plan: at the beginning of each show, I am going to tell them that I want to be THEIR consultant....Then at the end of the show, when I have them fill out the door prize slip, I am going to tell them to put down their phone # if they want to hear from me b/c I want to take good care of them....I want to know how they are enjoying their product, give them any tips on it, etc.

This way, I am telling them in advance what to expect and if they put their # down, I will know that they're wanting to hear from me and I have eliminated one reason (FEAR of REJECTION) why I haven't called people in the first place.

Great idea to get over your fear. But, have you thought about if you have to get a hold of that customer that doesn't list their # because of an issue with say a bounced check or a backordered item? I would be afraid not to have that contact information in my PP.

fruit76loop said:
Great idea to get over your fear. But, have you thought about if you have to get a hold of that customer that doesn't list their # because of an issue with say a bounced check or a backordered item? I would be afraid not to have that contact information in my PP.

I tell them that I need all the info on the order form completely filled out...which includes phone #, etc. If they ask why? I tell them for the purpose of wish list, backorder, warranty issues, etc. Which is true!

I use the door prize slip for prizes & info to expand my business...it's just now I'm going to start telling them that :D

1. How does a customer care call benefit me as a customer?

A customer care call allows us to address any concerns or issues you may have with our products or services. It also gives us the opportunity to gather feedback and improve our offerings to better meet your needs.

2. How often should I expect to receive a customer care call?

We strive to contact all of our customers at least once a year, but if you have a specific concern or question, you can always reach out to us and we will be happy to assist you.

3. Will I be charged for a customer care call?

No, our customer care calls are a complimentary service that we offer to ensure satisfaction and address any issues you may be experiencing with our products or services.

4. Can I request a customer care call at a specific time?

While we cannot guarantee a specific time for a customer care call, we will do our best to accommodate your schedule. You can let us know your preferred time and we will do our best to make it work.

5. What should I do if I miss a customer care call?

If you miss a customer care call, don't worry! We will try to reach out to you again or you can always contact us at your convenience to address any concerns or questions you may have.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ameliasurf
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dkitten13