• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boosting Sales: My Success with Customer Care Calls for My DS Business

In summary, the speaker pats themselves on the back for making uncomfortable sales calls for their business. They were motivated by a fellow consultant who only contacts them for sales quotas. The speaker is determined to provide excellent customer service and be the go-to consultant for their customers. They are proud of themselves for stepping out of their comfort zone and are not discouraged if they don't make a sale immediately.
princessmeshelle
i am patting myself on the back. i DID NOT want to make those CC Calls for the booth i just did over the weekend. i hate calling ppl i think are uninterested. But i did it anyway:D. i got to thinking how a "friend" of mine is another DS consultant and how she treats me, never calling, never contacting me unless she is trying to fill a "quota" or meet her sales... it lite a fire under my hinie to call those ppl and see what i could offer them. not if, what. i haven't got an actual order or show out of it yet, but i'm not gonna let that get me down. i'm not sure but i think i just got a customer for life though. her consultant blew her off when she told her she needed to return something, so i may not be getting a sale today, but when she need something, i'm here and she has all my contact info.:D

i still have more calls to make but i wanted to take a time out and pat myself on the back.

Meshelle, way to go, you have the right attitude. I determined when I started my business to give the best customer service I could, because they can always find another consultant. I want to be the one they come to, not flee from!!!!

Good for you for stepping out of your comfort zone and making those calls! It can be tough to reach out to people who may not be interested, but it sounds like you have a great attitude and are willing to help them out even if they don't make a purchase right away. It's unfortunate that your "friend" treats you that way, but it's great that you are able to use it as motivation to be a better consultant for your own customers. Keep up the good work and I hope you continue to have success in your business!

1. What is a customer care call?

A customer care call is a phone call made by a representative of Pampered Chef to check in with our customers and ensure that they are satisfied with their products and overall experience.

2. How often can I expect to receive a customer care call?

We strive to make customer care calls for every order that is placed. However, if you have not received a call within 2 weeks of placing your order, please reach out to our customer service team.

3. What should I do if I have an issue with my order during a customer care call?

If you have any issues with your order during a customer care call, please inform the representative and they will do their best to resolve the issue for you. Alternatively, you can also contact our customer service team for further assistance.

4. Can I request a customer care call for a previous order?

Unfortunately, we are only able to make customer care calls for current orders. However, if you have any concerns or feedback about a previous order, please reach out to our customer service team and they will be happy to assist you.

5. Will I be charged for a customer care call?

No, customer care calls are a complimentary service that we provide to our valued customers. We want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your purchase and overall experience with Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Shae424
  • lraspante
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janetupnorth