• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Care Calls/Booking Idea!

In summary, the speakers discuss a challenge to call all of their past customers in order to increase bookings for their business. They share tips and strategies for making these customer care calls effective and successful. The challenge is set to last for seven days, starting on Monday, May 9th. The speakers express excitement and encouragement for each other to participate in the challenge.
pampered2007
I am seriously lacking in the bookings department but financially can not put a lot into paid advertising. Since the phone is considered the lifeline of this business - I have decided that over the next week I am going to contact every customer that I've had within the last 3 years of being in business. Some of them I haven't talked to since then! The call will be as simple as asking them how they are enjoying their products, sharing the specials that we have, and offering to do a free cooking show for them if they book either in May or June. I admit that I am very nervous about doing this, but I don't give myself the option of not doing it because this business is not optional for me. I need my business to thrive and be as successful as it can be. If anyone else has done this as well, would you mind sharing your success stories with me or any suggestions or tips that you can think of? Thank you!!!

Have not done this about it but like you said the fear for me is still to great. Loads of luck you can do this.

Let's do a challenge....See who can book the most shows this week Through Customer Care Calls! If I have someone who will keep me in check, then I will do it!!!

I just entered my second year with PC so I am going back to my first customers and doing these calls. My line is, "So tell me, how's life been treating you?" This is casual and their answer is very telling. I'm sure to have their order history in front of me so I can ask how they're enjoying x, y, or z product and if there's something new to go along with it, I let them know. I did book my May 5th show by doing this and the people just love the casual check in. The ccc are what set PC apart so make the most out of them.

Challenge seven days do all the calls you can from your customer base and see what happens we will check back in seven days and tell each other how it went. START MONDAY, May 9th Good Luck!!!!

pchockeymom said:
I just entered my second year with PC so I am going back to my first customers and doing these calls. My line is, "So tell me, how's life been treating you?" This is casual and their answer is very telling. I'm sure to have their order history in front of me so I can ask how they're enjoying x, y, or z product and if there's something new to go along with it, I let them know. I did book my May 5th show by doing this and the people just love the casual check in. The ccc are what set PC apart so make the most out of them.

I do agree that most people do appreciate the phone call just to see how they are doing - But do you ever get that feeling that they are trying to rush you off the phone??? LOL!!! Like they have to get off the phone before I try to sell them something or try to talk them into booking a show when it's not like that at all. Of course it's always an added bonus when they do, but I sincerely just want to know how they are doing:) Some people! HA! Maybe it's because they aren't used to people receiving customer care calls.

Dina Atnip said:
Challenge seven days do all the calls you can from your customer base and see what happens we will check back in seven days and tell each other how it went. START MONDAY, May 9th Good Luck!!!!

Wahooo!!!!! Let's do it! Go! Go! Go!!!!! Good luck to everyone:) :)

How cool is this?!!

Wondering how it turned out for everyone???

What is a customer care call?

A customer care call is a phone call made to a customer by a company or organization to address any concerns or issues they may have. It is also used to provide updates or information about products or services.

How do I book an idea?

To book an idea, you can either call the company's customer care line or visit their website and follow the instructions for booking. You may be required to provide details about your idea and choose a suitable date and time for the booking.

What should I expect during a customer care call?

During a customer care call, you can expect the representative to listen to your concerns or questions and provide helpful and relevant information. They may also ask for your feedback or offer solutions to any issues you may be facing with the company's products or services.

How long do customer care calls usually last?

The duration of a customer care call can vary depending on the complexity of the issue being addressed. On average, it can last anywhere from 5-15 minutes.

What if I am not satisfied with the customer care call?

If you are not satisfied with the customer care call, you can request to speak to a supervisor or manager to escalate your concerns. You can also provide feedback through the company's customer satisfaction surveys or reach out to them through other channels such as email or social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dkitten13