• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Filing Contacts After Customer Care Call Completed

In summary, the best way to handle contacts that have not been interested in your opportunity or booking is to archive them either digitally or on paper. Make sure to add a note or tag in your contact management system to remind you to check back in with them after a certain amount of time. Do not purge the contact entirely unless you are certain you will not need to reach out to them again.
Bren706
Gold Member
For those that keep track of your contacts in a paper system (versus just keeping everything in PP3), how do you handle filing those contacts that you have done a customer care call and they are not interested in the opportunity, booking, etc.? I have been filing their DPDS in a binder titled "Completed", but of course that binder is now starting to get full, and I am wondering when I will be needing to contact them again.

Do you call those people back in a year to update them? Curious how I should continue to file them. (or if I should just purge (maybe after I input some notes into PP3))

The best way to handle filing contacts that have not been interested in your opportunity or booking is to archive them. You can do this either digitally or on paper. Digitally, you can create a folder for archived contacts in your contact management system (such as PP3). This folder should contain all the information about the contact, such as their name, phone number, and any notes about the call. On paper, you can create a separate binder for archived contacts and store it somewhere that is easily accessible. Regardless of how you choose to file these contacts, make sure to add a note or tag in your contact management system so that you remember to check back in with them after a certain amount of time. For example, if you decide to check back in with them in a year, add a note or tag to their profile that says “Check back in in 1 year.” This will help you keep track of who you should be reaching out to and when. It is also important to note that you should not purge the contact entirely unless you are certain that you will not need to reach out to them again. If you are unsure if you will need to contact them in the future, it is best to just archive them instead.

I personally use a combination of paper and electronic systems to keep track of my contacts. For those that I have completed a customer care call with and they are not interested in the opportunity, booking, etc., I file their DPDS in a binder labeled "Completed" just like you do. However, after a year or so, if I have not reached out to them again, I will usually purge their information from my system.If I do plan on reaching out to them again, I will make a note in my electronic system (PP3) to follow up with them in a year or whenever I plan on contacting them again. This way, I can easily search for their information and see when I last contacted them and what our conversation was about.If you prefer to keep physical copies of all your contacts, you could also consider creating a separate binder specifically for follow-up contacts. This way, you can easily see who you need to reach out to again without having to dig through the "Completed" binder.Ultimately, it's up to your personal preference and how you like to organize your contacts. But in general, it's a good idea to periodically review and purge old contacts that you haven't contacted in a while to keep your system organized and up-to-date.

1. How should I file my contacts after completing a customer care call?

After completing a customer care call, it is important to file your contacts in a way that is organized and easily accessible. One way to do this is by using a digital contact management software, such as a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) system. This will allow you to input all relevant information, such as the customer's name, contact information, and notes from the call, in one central location.

2. Should I file my contacts alphabetically or by date?

This ultimately depends on your personal preference and what works best for your business. Alphabetical filing can make it easier to find specific customers, while filing by date can help you keep track of when you last contacted a customer and when you may need to follow up with them.

3. How often should I update my contact filing system?

It is important to update your contact filing system regularly, preferably after every customer care call. This will ensure that your information is accurate and up-to-date, making it easier to provide personalized and efficient service to your customers.

4. Can I access my contacts from multiple devices?

If you are using a digital contact management software, you should be able to access your contacts from multiple devices as long as you are logged into your account. This allows you to have all your information at your fingertips, whether you are in the office or on the go.

5. How can I ensure the security of my contacts?

If you are using a digital contact management software, make sure to use a strong and unique password to protect your account. You can also take advantage of any security features offered by the software, such as two-factor authentication. Additionally, regularly backing up your contacts and keeping them in a secure location can provide an extra layer of protection.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • BeachBabyMom