• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Strategies for Late Customer Care Calls - Best Scripts & Tips

In summary, a "Late Customer Care Call" is a call made to apologize for a delay in a customer's Pampered Chef order and provide an update on the status of the order. It should be made if the order has not arrived within the expected delivery time frame, which can be checked on the Pampered Chef website. During the call, the representative should apologize for the delay, explain the reason for the delay, and offer compensation for the inconvenience. If the customer is upset, the representative should remain calm and empathetic and offer a resolution. After the call, the representative should follow up with the customer and send a note or email to apologize again and thank the customer for their patience.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I have been searching for the past half hour for a thread on calling customers you should have called a long time ago and I can't find it. I have 2 years' worth of customer care I'd like to follow up on.I don't have phone numbers for a lot of my really old contacts (some receipts got lost in our move!) so I don't have too, too many to call but I'd like to find some good scripts and ways to organize them so I can work through them in a logical manner.At this point, I'm not looking to book shows or anything - I just want to get back in the habit of doing CCC.Does anyone know where I can find a thread on this or does anyone have a good script they use for those 'forgotten' customers? I need to redeem myself.

As I've been told by an ED, fall on your sword. Just say Hey Susie I'm so sorry I haven't kept in contact with you. As part of being a Pampered Chef consultant is giving great customer service and I haven't with you. For that I am sorry. I'd like to make it up to you by telling you about the new products coming out, H&G specials, blah blah blah. Maybe offer to send the new catalog if thats okay with you.

How's that?

Sounds hard to do but probably worth the honesty, eh?eta: Thanks a lot, btw.

What is a "Late Customer Care Call"?

A "Late Customer Care Call" refers to a phone call made to a customer who has not received their Pampered Chef order within the expected delivery time frame. This call is made to apologize for the delay and to provide an update on the status of their order.

How do I know when to make a "Late Customer Care Call"?

You can check the expected delivery time frame for each order on the Pampered Chef website. If a customer's order has not arrived within this time frame, it is considered late and a "Late Customer Care Call" should be made.

What should I say during a "Late Customer Care Call"?

During a "Late Customer Care Call", you should apologize for the delay and explain the reason for the delay, such as a backorder or shipping issue. You should also provide an updated delivery estimate and offer any compensation, such as a discount or free product, for the inconvenience.

How should I handle an upset customer during a "Late Customer Care Call"?

If a customer is upset or angry about the delay, it is important to remain calm and empathetic. Listen to their concerns and apologize for the inconvenience. Offer a resolution, such as a discount or free product, to help make things right.

What should I do after a "Late Customer Care Call"?

After a "Late Customer Care Call", be sure to follow up with the customer to ensure their order arrives within the updated delivery estimate. You can also send a follow-up email or note to apologize again and thank the customer for their patience and understanding.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KCPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Rhonda-Roo
  • SandiLeigh
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • Cr8vKitchen