• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need help with Customer Care Calls? Any tips for a new director?

In summary, Amanda recommends printing out the Show Summary report and keeping it in a binder with the customer's information. She also recommends making calls to customers who are close to the warranty period.
KCPChef
Hello. I have been with PC for a year and a half and am set up to promote to director this month with the new career plan! YIPPEE!!!! However- I have NEVER done CCC- Horrible! I know! I just don't quite get it! I have gone back and logged in all of the customers and notes etc. Now I find myself not knowing where to start!!!!... moving forward- what is your system for making these calls? I have them organized, but just don't know when to call whom etc.! Any suggestions on how you do this is greatly appreciated!!!!! I am trying to be a better example for my team! Thanks!

Congrats on your upcoming promotion! I've been doing this almost 3 years and just am a Senior Consultant. Way to go for recruiting right from the start! Wish I had done that, but back then it wasn't my "why" for doing PC.Anyway, here's what I do for CCC's. I start with the most recent shows I've done and then go back. I just call them and see how they are liking their new products. I chat with them (if they seem to be in a chatty mood) about what they've made, how they are enjoying it. I offer to send them a recipe or something if I have something that goes along with what they ordered. I ask them if they are receiving my monthly newsletters (good to know if the e-mail address is still current). Some conversations are purely a thank you call, but most are a thank you & how can I help you call. I ask if they would like to have a party so they can see the new products (the latest & greatest) and get some more things from their wishlist for free.

Thanks Amanda!!! I really appreciate it! If you dont mind me asking, how do you organize your calls? Do you use the show summary report or do you use drawing slips? Just trying to figure out the best way here to make this work :) Thanks for any advice!!! I really apprecaite it!!!!

I am not that organized and really wish I had a fantastic method, but I don't. I keep all the receipts from a show together with the drawing slips in a manilla folder. I open up P3 and compare the info I might have and then start down the list. I try to make notes in P3 in the customer's note section, or I write it down on the drawing slip. I tried to put all the slips into their own binder, but that got old fast. I don't have slips for everyone (outside orders) and well, there's various other reasons I don't like to just put them in a binder. I'm a cross between someone who is a very visual person and likes to have all the info in front of me, but yet I hate paper clutter and prefer computers. I need a good app for keeping track of things. :D

While I haven't made my calls yet either, I do print out the Show Summary reports- it's the easiest way I had found to get all of the information about what a customer ordered, name, host, etc - in one place, with minimal effort on my part. I'm hoping to start making calls SOON (need to do that organization step first...coming up on a school break that I hope to utilize that time for that process - (I homeschool)). I will be starting with those folks who are close to the warranty periods being up- since I wasn't very active last year. So anyone within 1 year of ordering their product(s), and then those with bigger purchases (stones, cookware, etc).Congrats by the way on a successful first 2 yrs!

esavvymom said:
While I haven't made my calls yet either, I do print out the Show Summary reports- it's the easiest way I had found to get all of the information about what a customer ordered, name, host, etc - in one place, with minimal effort on my part.

This is what I do, also. I bought a three ring binder and page dividers numbered 1-12 and use them as months. I put the reports into the binder in the corresponding month. When I make a CCC, I jot down a quick note in the section by the person's name, purchase, etc. I also have a blank sheet of notebook paper at the beginning of each month and if someone says to get back with them in a particular month, I jot it down on the piece of paper as a reminder of who to call and when.

HTH

Attached is a document called organize/binderize that you might find helpful. Obviously, I did not create this, and I do not know Robbie either, but I thank her for the info.
I've started a book with my potential hosts and it has helped me out. Binder #1 could help with your CCC - just tape the drawing slip to a piece of paper and jot down what they bought, that way you have everything in one spot.

Attachments

• Organize-Binderize.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 807
I'm right there with you KPChef. (See my previous thread). One thing I do that does work well is I punch holes in my drawing slips and put them on those little clip-rings so I can throw them in my purse and make calls anywhere. One for my "hot leads" (people who've expressed an interest in hosting and/or recruiting) and another for my hosts.

meganmcg said:
Attached is a document called organize/binderize that you might find helpful. Obviously, I did not create this, and I do not know Robbie either, but I thank her for the info.
I've started a book with my potential hosts and it has helped me out. Binder #1 could help with your CCC - just tape the drawing slip to a piece of paper and jot down what they bought, that way you have everything in one spot.

This is what works for me. I'm a binder girl all the way. I keep my entire business in a binder. My host coaching, interviews, customer care - it's all in there along with a copy of anything I might need, like a replacement parts order form and the description of the paperwork/supply products. Sometimes I find myself reorganizing it, but for the most part it works perfectly without a lot of effort on my part.

I'm right there with you KPChef. (See my previous thread). One thing I do that does work well is I punch holes in my drawing slips and put them on those little clip-rings so I can throw them in my purse and make calls anywhere. One for my "hot leads" (people who've expressed an interest in hosting and/or recruiting) and another for my hosts.

Lots of great ideas. I really like this one. I am going to have to try it!!!

I use the icalendar on computer & phone. I create a contact list in my address book specifically for PC, then I make sub list, Recruit leads, show (fundraisers, showers, etc) leads, product junkies, and just people who ordered but don't like to be bothered. I put my phone calls as tasks on my Cal. and color code it. Pink for recruits, blue for shows, etc. I print out my tasks for the day I am calling. Then I pull out my drawing slip binder (I have guests write wish list on back and I write what they purchased before attaching to a colored peice of paper (matches my comp. color coding). When I make the call all the info for them is right in from of me and it gets checked off my cal. I have the app on my phone so if I don't check it off it sits there staring at me everytime I use my phone or check the time. I am trying to find a way to get rid of the binder but I haven't been able to pull the notes from my contacts into the cal yet.

Amyskitchen2 said:
I use the icalendar on computer & phone. I create a contact list in my address book specifically for PC, then I make sub list, Recruit leads, show (fundraisers, showers, etc) leads, product junkies, and just people who ordered but don't like to be bothered. I put my phone calls as tasks on my Cal. and color code it. Pink for recruits, blue for shows, etc. I print out my tasks for the day I am calling. Then I pull out my drawing slip binder (I have guests write wish list on back and I write what they purchased before attaching to a colored peice of paper (matches my comp. color coding). When I make the call all the info for them is right in from of me and it gets checked off my cal. I have the app on my phone so if I don't check it off it sits there staring at me everytime I use my phone or check the time. I am trying to find a way to get rid of the binder but I haven't been able to pull the notes from my contacts into the cal yet.

I'd like to use the iCalendar on my computer & iPod more. Do you know how to view the calendar on the phone/iPod so that it's viewable the same way as the computer? My iPod only shows the whole month with dots under the dates if I have something.

I have been curious to try the calendar in P3 more. The thing that's nice about P3 is that I have their order history in front of me, I can make notes in their notes sections. (Plus then I don't have to flip through binders trying to find them and then move people's papers around. And what about when the same person attends multiple shows...)

Maybe that's another thing that will be great when I get my MacBook Air...it'll be small enough and portable that I can have that with me in the car and wherever so I can make calls and such. ;)

I also need to work on my CCC and got some great points from here, thanks :)

My approach is a bit different. First I print out the show summary for each show and have them in a binder in order by show. With the prize drawing slips, I use them to take notes on from conversations at the show and following just after the show. Anyone that says they'd like consider doing a show later, a few months or so from now, I put in an envelop in my planner. I staple an envelop to the last full week of each month and fill it with leads for the following month. This way I know who to call, when for possible shows. Anyone who doesn't fall into that catagory, their slip simply goes in the show file folder. I then do ccc (how are you enjoying your products, need any assistance, etc) using the show summary.

I just keep everything in P3 and call from that. Even booths, I take the drawing slips & enter names/contact info within a day or two. That way I know where I met people, 2 years later. If I leave it more than a day it gets lost.

Calling people out of the blue, 2 years later, is kind of fun. They are surprised to hear from you! And sometimes enough time has passed that they DO want a show, or know someone who does.

I just say I met them at such & such place, been a while, hope they're doing well, is this a good time? Do they need anything, or would they like to hear specials of the month? If it's voice mail I say there's some great new products and leave my callback number.

I've been reading the replies & have a question. What is the difference between P3 & Pampered Partner Plus? Is it the same thing?

Yes, it's the same thing. There was an older (original) version that was called Pampered Partner. No "Plus" on the end.
When PC came out with the new Plus version, it got shortened to P3 here on the forum.

Thanks! I thought it might be the same, but wasn't sure.

1. What is a customer care call?

A customer care call is a phone call made by a customer to a company's customer service department for assistance or support with a product or service.

2. How can I reach customer care?

You can reach customer care by calling the company's designated customer service phone number, usually found on their website or on the product packaging.

3. What types of issues can I address during a customer care call?

You can address a variety of issues during a customer care call, such as product inquiries, billing questions, service complaints, and more. Customer service representatives are trained to assist with a wide range of issues.

4. What information should I have ready for a customer care call?

It is helpful to have your account or order number, as well as any relevant information or documentation related to your issue, ready for a customer care call. This will make the process smoother and more efficient.

5. Can I request a call back from customer care?

Yes, many companies offer the option to request a call back from customer care. This can be helpful if you are unable to wait on hold or need to schedule a call for a specific time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • noelskitchen