• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need Encouragement to Make the Calls!

In summary, the consultant from the party says that it is never too late to follow up with customers. If someone does not answer their phone, the consultant will leave a message and will call back if they do not receive a response.
Bren706
Gold Member
Okay, there are a number of people that I have not called to follow up with on orders from January and February, March, etc..... shows. (well, even earlier than that too, but I figure I would tackle with this year's). Although, I have made a few calls from those shows, I have not made a call to everybody, or almost everybody, which is one of my goals.

Has too much time passed to make those customer care calls? Give me some encouragement! What kind of script can I use?:chef:

It's never too late! You can always just say "Sorry I haven't been able to connect with you since Amy's show but I wanted to get in touch with you to see how you like your products."

wadesgirl said:
It's never too late! You can always just say "Sorry I haven't been able to connect with you since Amy's show but I wanted to get in touch with you to see how you like your products."

Never too late! I've gotten so busy that I need to follow up back to shows dated then too. People never get calls from other products, so they are excited to get one.

It's never too late. Here's what I say:Hi, you may not remember me, but I'm the PC Consultant from ____________'s party. I 'm just calling to make sure you love your PC products.I have their information from the show in front of me, so I can give an additional tip for something he/she bought.

Thanks ladies! That's what I needed to hear!

Do you also keep calling if you have only gotten answering machines?

CALL, and if you get an answering machine, I would call once more and then wait. You might leave them amessage about the great June and JUly specials.

You dont need encouragement, you just need to do it! Get your buns on that phone :D I give them a week or so if I leave a message, and then I will call them again to check up and give them time to call back when it is convenient to them.

1. How can I overcome my fear of making calls?

Making calls can be intimidating, but it's important to remember that rejection is a natural part of any sales job. Try to reframe your mindset and see each call as an opportunity to help someone find a product they will love. You can also practice your script and have a friend or family member role-play with you to build confidence.

2. What should I say when making a call to a potential customer?

Start by introducing yourself and your company, and then explain why you are calling. Be friendly and genuine, and focus on how your products can benefit the customer. It may also be helpful to have a script or talking points prepared to keep the conversation on track.

3. How do I handle rejection during a call?

It's important to remember that rejection is not personal. Remain professional and polite, and thank the potential customer for their time. You can also ask if there is a better time to call back or if they would like to receive more information through email. Don't let one rejection discourage you from making more calls.

4. What are some tips for staying motivated while making calls?

Set small goals for yourself, such as making a certain number of calls each day. Celebrate your successes and reward yourself for meeting your goals. You can also listen to uplifting music or take short breaks in between calls to stay energized. Remember that each call brings you one step closer to reaching your sales goals.

5. How can I use technology to make my calls more efficient?

There are many tools and apps available to help you with making calls, such as call tracking software, auto-dialers, and customer relationship management systems. These can help you organize your contacts, track your progress, and make the calling process more efficient. Don't be afraid to utilize technology to make your job easier and more successful.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ilovpc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Bren706
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Bren706