• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Advice on Making Big Mac Calls for Customer Service

In summary, you would make a call to customer service after a show to thank them and ask them about their night.
MissChef
Gold Member
I assume most of You all have know about the Big Mac Calls! I'm interested in trying this but don't want to go into it blind! I would love it if you ones that make these Morning after calls would give some advice and if you would please tell me basically what you say. Bullet points are great and all but I would like to know more of what is being said. If I can compile a few of your ideas, I can come up with my own script!
Customer service is the one thing I think I need to start really doing, if I do, I feel that my business will really take off.
So any advice on customer service call would be great, with a big emphasis on BIG MAC call, would be so appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

I would really like to start doing this, this week! I tried finding threads about this but I never found a concentrated thread about it!
again thanks!:)

Oooo, yeah... I need to do these as well! Can't wait to hear the advice...

Uhhh - is anyone going to take a stab at this one?:confused: Please? Pretty Please?!!!:D ;)

I have no idea what a Big Mac Call is ... sorry ... :(

MomToEli said:
I have no idea what a Big Mac Call is ... sorry ... :(
It's in my original post. They are the calls that you make the moring after a show ..... MAC calls! So they've gotten the nick name Big Mac Calls!
MissChef said:
I assume most of You all have know about the Big Mac Calls! I'm interested in trying this but don't want to go into it blind! I would love it if you ones that make these Morning after calls would give some advice and if you would please tell me basically what you say. Bullet points are great and all but I would like to know more of what is being said. If I can compile a few of your ideas, I can come up with my own script!
Customer service is the one thing I think I need to start really doing, if I do, I feel that my business will really take off.
So any advice on customer service call would be great, with a big emphasis on BIG MAC call, would be so appreciated!
Thanks in advance!

I would really like to start doing this, this week! I tried finding threads about this but I never found a concentrated thread about it!
again thanks!:)
Just thought I'd include this to show that I did "try" to explain, but I didn't do a good enough job! ;) :D

I'm going to start doing this as soon as I get some cooking shows (ALL of mine have cancelled or turned into catalog shows, uggh). My director told me all I have to do is call them up and thank them for coming to so and so's show last night...did they have a good time? And to let them know that I will call about a week after the products get delivered to see if they have gotten them "out of the box". She told me not to ask about bookings or anything, just tell them thanks for coming, and that gets the door opened at least. HTH!

What is a Big Mac call?

A Big Mac call is a term used by Pampered Chef to refer to a customer service call that requires more than the average amount of time and effort to resolve. This could be due to a complex issue, a dissatisfied customer, or a high volume of calls at a particular time.

How do I determine if a call is a Big Mac call?

At Pampered Chef, we have guidelines and metrics in place to identify when a call falls under the category of a Big Mac call. Our customer service representatives are trained to recognize these situations and handle them accordingly.

What can I do to prepare for a Big Mac call?

To prepare for a Big Mac call, make sure you have all the necessary information and resources at hand. This includes the customer's account information, details of the issue they are facing, and any relevant company policies or procedures. It is also helpful to have a positive and patient attitude to handle the call effectively.

How should I handle a Big Mac call?

When handling a Big Mac call, it is essential to listen attentively to the customer's concerns and show empathy towards their situation. Take the time to fully understand the issue and work with the customer to find a satisfactory resolution. If needed, involve a supervisor or escalate the call to a higher level of support.

What resources are available to assist with Big Mac calls?

At Pampered Chef, we have a team of experienced and knowledgeable customer service representatives who are trained to handle Big Mac calls. We also have a variety of resources, such as training materials and support tools, to assist our representatives in resolving these types of calls efficiently.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCMomto4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
loreo
  • PamperedK