• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

MAC calls - do you do these all the time?

cheflorraine

Gold Member
May 19, 2009
So... those Morning-After-Calls - do you do these regularly after every show (cooking & catalog)?
I haven't been doing them so far, but after having a few incorrect orders lately, where a guest ordered the wrong item, or wrong size platter, or different errors, I think I need to start doing these.
Also, for catalog shows, I haven't been calling all guests before submitting the show, and there have been some mistakes.
Perhaps I could avoid some returns and hassles later if I took the time to make these calls right away!

Lorraine

kdangel518

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2009
I have never done them, which might be bad... getting on the phone and following up with my customers is my #1 area which I'm looking to improve upon right now.

What do you generally say during these MAC calls?

cheflorraine

Gold Member
May 19, 2009
Right now I think the most important thing would be to reconfirm their order with them, and do that from the order I've inputted into PP (I had one order where a customer had written down 'medium bamboo platter', but wrote the item # for the large one - I didn't notice it, and she only noticed the error a few months after getting her order. It was meant as a gift, so she hadn't opened it before now.)

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
I do them especially for people who booked or expressed interest in the business or had an issue with a product or something.

I try to catch problems as I'm entering orders (I use the triplicate order forms at shows and then enter them in the computer at home--no laptop for me), so that gives me another opportunity to check over everything and call if there is an issue or question.

I do mostly weekend shows and I do my MAC calls on Monday mornings, so 9 times out of 10 I get a machine anyway.

There are plenty of scripts out there floating around if you search the files.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Roadtripray
Replies
Views
s.cape
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views