• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making My First Reminder Calls: Need Script Ideas

In summary, this woman is calling to remind people about a cooking show that is coming up and asks people to RSVP if they want to come. She also says that if people have not RSVP'd yet, they should call Rebecca and ask.
jrny2001
Silver Member
Just joined and will be making my first reminder calls.

Anyone got a good "script" they use and want to share?
I don't want to sound too goofy on the message...for some it will be the first impression they have of me.

anyone have a script for a regular old Cooking Show?

how about

Hi this is Suzy consultant with The Pampered Chef. I am calling on behalf of Rebecca to remind you about her Cooking Show that is coming up tomorrow evening at 7:00 PM. Be sure to be there so that you can join in on the fun. We get to play with many new products just released and sample a great recipe and best of all we will have time to kick back and socialize. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow night! Feel free to bring a friend with you! If you have not already RSVP’ed to Rebecca, please give her a call at 555-555-5555. See you then!

Or

Hi this is Suzy consultant with The Pampered Chef. I am calling on behalf of Rebecca to remind you about her Cooking Show that is coming up tomorrow evening at 7:00 PM. If you have not already RSVP’ed to Rebecca, please give her a call at 555-555-5555. Be sure to be there so that you can join in on the fun. Feel free to bring a friend with you! We will get to play with many new products just released and sample a great recipe and best of all we will have time to kick back and socialize. I look forward to seeing you tomorrow night! See you then!

Thank you, Paulette. I just couldn't think of anything to say (rare, but true!) for that phone call.

1. How do I start the conversation when making reminder calls?

When making reminder calls, it's important to introduce yourself and remind the person of your previous conversation or interaction. You could say something like, "Hi, this is [Your Name] from Pampered Chef. We spoke last week at [event/location] and I wanted to follow up with you about [specific topic]." This sets the context for the call and makes it clear why you are reaching out.

2. What should I include in the script for a reminder call?

Your reminder call script should include a friendly greeting, a brief recap of your previous conversation or interaction, the reason for the call, and a call to action. You can also personalize the script based on the individual's interests or needs. It's important to keep the script concise and to the point, while also being personable and engaging.

3. How do I handle objections during a reminder call?

It's common for people to have objections or reasons for not being able to attend or follow through with a previous commitment. When faced with an objection, it's important to listen actively and acknowledge the person's concerns. Then, you can address the objection by providing a solution or offering to help in any way. Remember to keep a positive and understanding tone throughout the call.

4. How should I end a reminder call?

As you wrap up the call, it's important to thank the person for their time and reiterate the call to action. For example, you could say something like, "Thank you for taking the time to speak with me. I look forward to seeing you at the event/seeing your order come through/etc." This helps to solidify the next steps and leaves a positive impression.

5. Should I leave a voicemail if the person doesn't answer?

If the person doesn't answer your reminder call, it's a good idea to leave a brief voicemail. This way, they will know that you attempted to reach them and can follow up with you if they are still interested. Your voicemail should include your name, the reason for the call, and a call to action. Keep it short and professional.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • noradawn
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
noradawn
  • PamperedK