• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Effective Reminder Call Scripts for Hosting Guests | My First Set Today

In summary, the speaker is making reminder calls for their Friday show guests and is looking for a script to use. They share a previous script they used for a similar event and another person offers advice on how to make the calls.
Bren706
Gold Member
I am going to make mly first set of reminder calls to my Friday show guests today. Yes, my first! I thought I had a script for this somewhere, but I can't find any. For those you make reminder calls for your hosts, care to share your script?

Here is the last one I used...

Hi this is Kelly McNamara with The Pampered Chef. I am calling on behalf of Kim White to remind you about her special Soup and Slippers Show that is coming up this Saturday evening, January 19th at 6:00 PM. We will be having a fun girls night out that will include our Funkiest Slippers Contest! Be sure to wear your funky slippers for a chance to win! I will be showing you how you can make a delicious and simple Smashed Potato Soup in our Deep Covered Baker. This is one of our newest stoneware items and it is a MUST HAVE for most families. All of our stoneware is on special this month, as well, so you can save 20% on your stoneware purchase! I look forward to seeing you Saturday night! Feel free to bring a friend with you! If you have not already RSVP’ed to Kim, please give her a call at 330-555-5555. See you then!

Hey there! Congrats on making your first set of reminder calls for your Friday show guests. That's awesome! As for a script, I don't have one specifically for reminder calls, but I usually start by introducing myself and reminding them of the upcoming show date and time. Then I ask if they have any questions or concerns and if they need any additional information from me. I also make sure to confirm their attendance and any specific topics they would like to discuss during the show. I find that keeping the conversation friendly and professional works best. Good luck with your calls!

What is the purpose of an effective reminder call script for hosting guests?

An effective reminder call script for hosting guests is designed to remind and encourage guests to attend a Pampered Chef party. It serves as a helpful tool for consultants to ensure a successful and well-attended event.

What should be included in an effective reminder call script for hosting guests?

An effective reminder call script should include the date, time, and location of the event, as well as any special instructions or requests from the consultant. It should also highlight any exclusive deals or offers that guests can take advantage of at the party.

How far in advance should reminder calls be made to guests?

It is recommended to make reminder calls to guests at least 3-5 days before the event. This gives guests enough time to make any necessary arrangements and ensures that the event stays fresh in their minds.

What are some tips for making an effective reminder call to guests?

Some tips for making an effective reminder call to guests include being friendly and enthusiastic, using the guest's name, and keeping the call brief and to the point. It's also helpful to mention any exciting new products or recipes that will be featured at the party.

What can I do if a guest is unable to attend the party?

If a guest is unable to attend the party, you can ask if they would like to place an order or if they would be interested in hosting their own party in the future. You can also offer to send them a digital catalog or provide them with a link to your website to shop online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • ChipLines
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • katie0128