1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Host Coaching Host Coaching - 3 Call System Scripts

1. Stephanie S

Stephanie S Member

I have been searching and searching and serching for scripts for some time now (since April actually).

I get extremely nervous when it comes to picking up the phone and making calls, even when it comes to doing my Host Coaching Calls!

Effective Host Coaching is essential to having a successful show for both you and your host. Host Coaching will allow you to build ongoing relationships that lead to more business opportunities. You are part of your hosts' successes, and they will wnat to be a part of yours!

Since attending Leadership Conference this past weekend, I have decided that I am going to be more active than passive when it comes to my business - it's the only way I'm going to achieve what I'm hoping to achieve. So, rather than searching for scripts, I decided to just sit down and write them myself.

Attached are scripts that you can use to help guide you through your 3-host calls. Change the words if you wish to make them your own. I have also created additional scripts for post show follow-up, and post order delivery follow-up.

I am now going to work on booking scripts (for cold calls).

More to come...

Attached Files:

Jan 11, 2006
  2. pchefinski

pchefinski Advanced Member

Thanks for this! I was actually looking for something to help guide me in my customer care calls..

Jan 11, 2006
  3. pchefsharron

pchefsharron Member

Calls

Thanks Stephanie for your scripts!!! Calling has really made a difference for me. I am trying to remember people really appreciate knowing you care enough to call them. I can usually tell if thier busy and try to let them go quickly. Also trying to keep them long enough to let them know I'm sincere but realize I can't allow them to keep talking as well. :) Again Great Job on the scripts!!!

Jan 12, 2006
  4. batroark

batroark Member Gold Member

Good job!

Awesome work!!!! I sent this on to my recruits, because they have both told me they have problems in this area. I think I say this for about everbody that your hard work is appreciated!

Jan 12, 2006
  5. ChefSandyK

ChefSandyK Member

Very nice, Stephanie...

Thanks so much for sharing!

Jan 13, 2006
  6. PampMomof3

PampMomof3 Legend Member Gold Member

Great Job Stephanie! Thanks so much for sharing! :) :D

Jan 13, 2006
  7. Scripts for Initial Calling

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has a script for the initial call you make to a person who you are trying to book a show. I'm going back to my 100 list and calling the people that I didn't call in the first place because I was uncomfortable talking to. I've had some cancellations this month. Everyone has the same reason....the bills are coming in from Christmas.

Thanks a lot.

Mirella Canavan
    Independent Kitchen Consultant

Jan 13, 2006
  8. rwesterpchef

rwesterpchef Advanced Member

Recruit them: "What if you could make $400+ in February for 4-5 days of work; would that help with some of your Christmas bills? What if I told you that you could also get almost $500 in products in just that one month!? Would it be okay if we meet for coffee tomorrow and discuss how this is a truly no-risk opportunity for you?"
    If you haven't already, go to the files section and download "the no risk factor" flyer (or something similar that you prefer to use. Don't forget to bring the FREE cookware flyer for new consultants also. That's not even included in the no-risk flyer.

Jan 13, 2006
  9. janel kelly

janel kelly Advanced Member

Love it

I love your scripts Stephanie. I've been using the 3 host coaching system since I started a year ago but I always feel like I could say all I have to say in a better way. This script is great. Hope you don't mind if I give it a try. Thanks,
    Janel

Jan 13, 2006
  10. bbauman07

bbauman07 Veteran Member Gold Member

Love your script also. Please share your booking scripts when you fininsh them.

Jan 15, 2006
  11. PamperedEsther

PamperedEsther Member

awesome work stephanie

thank you for sharing

12. cla519

cla519 Member

Yes thank you I never know quite what to say when I call.

Jan 16, 2006
  13. Host coaching

Your scripts are amazing. Thanks so much. I was wondering if anyone has any scripts for the initial call you make to someone that you want to book a show. Let me know.

Jan 16, 2006
  14. cla519

cla519 Member

I would like a script for that also as I seem to scare people away when I phone. Not sure if I sound too eager or just not the right words.

Jan 16, 2006
Have something to add?