• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Script for Out of the Box Calls?

N
noradawn
I'm getting ready to make my first round of Out of the Box calls. Does anyone have a script? It's a little out of my comfort zone, but I really want to do it!

Hi Nora~ I found this~

Attachments

• Big MAC script.doc
    23.5 KB · Views: 856
Thank you- that was great! I just made about 8 calls. I did feel a little nervous, and when I talked to people sometimes I got the impression they were thinking "why are you calling me?" Mostly I left messages. But I figure it's good to keep in touch with them, right?

1. What is the purpose of a script for Out of the Box calls?

A script for Out of the Box calls is a written guide that helps you to effectively communicate with potential clients or customers in a unique and creative manner. It outlines the key points you want to cover and helps you to stay on track during the call.

2. Why do I need a script for Out of the Box calls?

A script for Out of the Box calls can help you to overcome any nervousness or anxiety you may have when making these types of calls. It also ensures that you are delivering a consistent and organized message to each person you speak with, increasing your chances of success.

3. Can I personalize the script for my own style?

Yes, you can and should personalize the script to fit your own style and personality. It's important to maintain authenticity and be genuine when making Out of the Box calls. Use the script as a guide, but feel free to add your own flair and adapt it to your own communication style.

4. How should I prepare before making Out of the Box calls?

Before making any Out of the Box calls, it's important to research your target audience and have a clear understanding of your product or service. You should also practice the script and make any necessary adjustments to ensure it flows smoothly. Additionally, make sure you have all the necessary materials and a quiet space to make the calls.

5. Is it okay to deviate from the script during the call?

Yes, it is okay to deviate from the script if necessary. The script is there as a guide, but it's important to listen to the person on the other end and respond accordingly. If they have questions or objections, be prepared to address them and adapt your script as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jrny2001
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DanielleQ
  • PamperedK