• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Requesting a Little Assistance, Please....

In summary, it's crucial to follow up with leads from the fair as soon as possible. Be genuine, ask open-ended questions, and offer a special deal to entice them. Remember to be confident and have a genuine conversation with your leads. Good luck!
jaye
HI there...
I worked a fair yesterday and I really want to do my follow up calls TODAY! Don't want my leads to go cold!

I know what I want to say, but I don't want to fumble or sound like an idiot. I looked in the files for some scripts, but everything is about shows, etc. Does anyone have any suggestions or something that they might have done for this very occasion?

Thanks!
Jaye

are they leads for shows or recruits? the ones I called were for shows with interest in joining so what I said was he Im Jennie with the PC you filled at a form at the fair and you put that you would be interested in hosting a kitchen show when would you like to schedule that? get date also you put that you would be interested in learning more about the PC so I am going to include in your host packet a little more info and you can look over it and I can talk to you about it more.

Cool, thanks.
I will use that.... or some variation. It seems like I have in my head what I want to say, but they say something else, so it throws me off! THANKS AGAIN!

no problem good luck with your calls

Hi Jaye,I completely understand your urgency in following up with your leads from the fair. It's important to strike while the iron is hot and make those follow-up calls today. It's great that you're looking for some guidance and suggestions on what to say. Here are a few tips that may help:1. Start by thanking them for stopping by your booth and showing interest in our products. This sets a positive tone for the conversation and shows that you appreciate their time.2. Be genuine and authentic in your approach. People can sense when someone is being insincere, so be yourself and let your passion for our products shine through.3. Ask open-ended questions to get them talking about their needs and interests. This will help you tailor your pitch to their specific needs and make a more personalized connection.4. Offer a special deal or promotion to entice them to place an order today. This creates a sense of urgency and may increase the likelihood of a sale.Remember, the most important thing is to be confident and have a genuine conversation with your leads. They already showed interest in our products, so they are likely to be receptive to your follow-up call. Good luck and let me know how it goes!Best,

What is the "Requesting a Little Assistance, Please...." service?

The "Requesting a Little Assistance, Please...." service is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to request help from a Pampered Chef consultant for anything related to their Pampered Chef products or business.

How do I request assistance through this service?

To request assistance, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know what kind of help you need. They will work with you to find a solution or connect you with someone who can assist you.

What kind of assistance can I request?

You can request assistance for anything related to your Pampered Chef products or business, such as product information, recipes, tips and tricks, or even help with hosting a party or event.

Is there a cost for this service?

No, there is no cost for requesting assistance through this service. It is a complimentary service provided by Pampered Chef to help our customers get the most out of their products and business.

Who can I contact for more information about this service?

If you have any further questions about the "Requesting a Little Assistance, Please...." service, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to our customer service team for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Rule77
  • jeanlewis13
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AJ-1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies