• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director C.a.r.e. Method for Dealing With Objections

In summary, the person is looking for a care script that has the chart of the various objections and lines you can say in response. They are unable to find this document, but they do have a doc that answers a lot of objections.
pamperedbecky
Hi all!

I've been MIA and now that the kids are back in school I'm REALLY hoping to get my biz back on track.

I've been talking to a recruit lead for 8 months and it's exhausting me. I was trying to find that CARE script that has the chart of the various objections and lines you can say in response. The only place I've ever seen this document is when it's a pdf file along with other stuff and I want to email it to her, but JUST that one sheet. Does anyone have this one chart saved somewhere? Otherwise I don't know how to save just one PDF page.

I hope I'm making sense. Thanks for anything anyone might be able to provide.:)

Is this it?

Attachments

• Responding to Objections Worksheet.pdf
    46.9 KB · Views: 297
Yep, that's it! Thanks, Colleen. I found it soon after I posted, but SWORE I remembered seeing one that was filled in already. :) That's ok, I can fill it in if I have to. Then I spent that last hour looking through past conference notes, swearing I filled that out during a workshop at some time, but I couldn't find it. I figured if worse came to worse, I can just find the filled out one or fill it out myself and scan it.

:)

They did have one that was completely filled in at one time and I can't find my copy of that either. :(

finley1991 said:
They did have one that was completely filled in at one time and I can't find my copy of that either. :(

I know I have seen that too and can't find it but I do have a doc that answers a lot of objections - don't know who created it.

Attachments

• Customer Care Call Objections.doc
    25 KB · Views: 266
That's great guys! It at least gives me something to go on. I'll just print it out and scan it. I found another one that I think was more related to recruiting in the supporting documents for maybe June, July or August's cluster meetings??

THanks for all your help!!1

It's in september's handouts too

Maybe that's where I saw it.:)

1. What is the C.a.r.e. Method for Dealing With Objections?

The C.a.r.e. Method stands for Connect, Acknowledge, Respond, and Evaluate. It is a structured approach for handling objections during a sales pitch or presentation.

2. How does the C.a.r.e. Method help in dealing with objections?

The C.a.r.e. Method provides a clear framework for addressing objections in a professional and empathetic manner. It allows the salesperson to connect with the customer, acknowledge their concerns, respond with relevant information, and evaluate if the objection has been resolved.

3. Can you give an example of how to use the C.a.r.e. Method for Dealing With Objections?

Sure, let's say a customer objects to the price of a product. Using the C.a.r.e. Method, you would first connect with the customer by expressing understanding of their concern. Then, acknowledge their concern by saying something like, "I can see how the price may seem high at first." Next, respond by highlighting the value and benefits of the product. Finally, evaluate if the objection has been resolved and address any remaining concerns the customer may have.

4. Is the C.a.r.e. Method effective for all types of objections?

Yes, the C.a.r.e. Method can be applied to any type of objection. It helps in addressing common objections such as price, quality, or functionality, as well as more complex objections related to competition or customer needs.

5. How can I improve my skills in using the C.a.r.e. Method for Dealing With Objections?

Practice and training are key to improving your skills in using the C.a.r.e. Method. Pampered Chef offers resources and training programs to help you master this technique and become more confident in handling objections. Additionally, seeking feedback from your peers and customers can also help you identify areas for improvement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ejleinenbach
  • Sheila