• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Master Your CCC: A Proven Script for Booking Success

V
vwpamperedchef
I had a $1200 show this month with NO bookings. I have to do my CCC for that show, and I always have a hard time on what to say. Anyone have a script I could use. I would like to ask for bookings.

(PS---I AM AFRAID OF THE PHONE...THERE IS A HUGE BRICK ON IT!)

there is a class on CC for phone courage that I listened to to help me get over my fear of the phone.

There is a script in your new consultants workbook also and I believe you can donload from cc as well. good luck :)

honestly V, I am the LAST person to be giving phone advice, but I would go about the Customer Care Call as just that...."are you using your products? is there anything you need? we didn't get a chance to talk at _____'s show~have you ever considered doing a show?"
If you take the "OMG, it's the PC lasy" thought out of their mind first, you can ease into what they may need from you, even if that need is the same as yours! They need products, you need shows! wala!

Thank you...I made about 1/2 of the calls. Save the other 1/2 for later!

and yippee to me, just got my yellow star!!!

good job Vanessa--THe phone is my friend the phone is my friend-THe phone is my friend the phone is my friend -THe phone is my friend the phone is my friend-THe phone is my friend the phone is my friend THe phone is my friend the phone is my friend-THe phone is my friend the phone is my friend -THe phone is my friend the phone is my friend-THe phone is my friend the phone is my friend THe phone is my friend the phone is my friend-THe phone is my friend the phone is my friend -THe phone is my friend the phone is my friend-THe phone is my friend the phone is my friend

you are a riot. love ya!

well----How did it go?

1. How can I effectively use the CCC script to book more shows?

The CCC script is designed to help you confidently and effectively ask for bookings during your show. Make sure to practice the script beforehand and personalize it to fit your unique personality and style. Remember to emphasize the benefits of hosting a show, such as earning free products and having a fun night with friends. Also, be sure to follow up with potential hosts after the show to maximize your chances of booking.

2. Can I modify the CCC script to fit my comfort level with phone calls?

Absolutely. The CCC script is meant to serve as a guide, but you should feel free to modify it to fit your comfort level. If you are afraid of the phone, try sending a personalized text or email instead. The key is to find a method of communication that works for you and allows you to confidently ask for bookings.

3. How can I overcome my fear of the phone when using the CCC script?

The best way to overcome your fear of the phone is to practice. Start with smaller, low-pressure calls, such as calling a family member or close friend. Gradually work your way up to making booking calls. Remember to stay positive and confident, and remind yourself of the benefits of hosting a show. Also, keep in mind that rejection is a natural part of the process and not a reflection of your worth as a consultant.

4. What if I have a hard time remembering the CCC script during my show?

If you have trouble remembering the CCC script during your show, try writing it down and keeping it nearby for reference. You can also try breaking the script into smaller, more manageable chunks and practicing each section separately. Additionally, incorporating the script into a game or activity during your show can help make it more fun and memorable.

5. How can I ensure that I am effectively using the CCC script to book more shows?

The best way to ensure that you are effectively using the CCC script is to track your results. Keep a record of how many bookings you get from each show and adjust your script and approach accordingly. You can also seek feedback from other consultants or your upline to see if they have any suggestions for improvement. Remember to stay positive and keep practicing, and you will see your booking success improve over time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • susanr613
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • stefani2