• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Success Story! Mystery Host Show Delivered Overnight!

In summary, a Success Story! Mystery Host Show is an event where a host invites friends and family to shop for Pampered Chef products online. The host receives all the benefits, while one guest is randomly chosen to also receive the benefits. The Mystery Host is chosen at random using a computer-generated system to ensure fairness. The host benefits include free and discounted products, as well as the opportunity to earn more based on total sales. Orders are delivered overnight to guests' addresses at no additional cost to ensure quick and efficient delivery.
otisbg
Gold Member
I did a huge Mystery Host Show last month - over $1200 and when the orders were all sorted, I was short 1 digital thermometer ( I had ordered 6). I did an online adjustment yesterday ( Friday) and this morning (Saturday), Fedex delivered it! OMG! From Chicago to Cleveland Ohio overnight. I spoke to the customer last night and she was fine with waiting for it. I just called her to say I had it - and she was very impressed.....is considering signing up! WTG to HO.:love:

WOW..that is great..and congrats on the $1200 mystery host show

The speed of shipping is unbelievable! I had to do an adjustment on my DCB (twice actually) The first time mine came over night as well, I am in Michigan

1. What is a Success Story! Mystery Host Show?

A Success Story! Mystery Host Show is a unique event where a host invites friends and family to shop for Pampered Chef products online. The host will receive all the host benefits, while one lucky guest will be randomly selected to receive the host benefits as well.

2. How does the Mystery Host get chosen?

The Mystery Host is chosen at random using a computer-generated system. This ensures that every guest has an equal chance of winning the host benefits.

3. What are the host benefits for a Mystery Host Show?

The host benefits for a Mystery Host Show include free and discounted products, as well as the opportunity to earn free products based on the total sales of the party. The more sales, the more benefits the host will receive.

4. How are the orders delivered overnight?

All orders placed at a Mystery Host Show are shipped directly to the guests' addresses via overnight shipping. This ensures that everyone receives their orders quickly and in a timely manner.

5. Are there any additional costs for the overnight delivery?

No, there are no additional costs for the overnight delivery. This is a special service provided by Pampered Chef for Mystery Host Shows to ensure a quick and efficient delivery of orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • MarineGurl020412
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
MarineGurl020412
  • junkfortara