• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scripts for Pampering Local Businesses - Get Help Now!

In summary, you tried cold calling a business and didn't succeed. You may be able to find a script or suggested wording from others. You suggest taking something to a bank branch to give out treats to the employees.
blessedrub
So I've heard a few people say that they select a business in their area and then pamper them with a sample recipe. I need some help. I don't really know what to say???? Does anyone know where I can find a script or something?

I tried cold calling a business and asking them if I could pamper their business but I wasn't successful :( Is there any scripts or suggested wording. It didn't go well :( I need help!

Call them and introduce yourself and tell them you've chosen their business as your business of the week to pamper. Let them know you'll be dropping off (insert whatever goodie you've made for them) and ask how many employees they have so you know how much to bring and if noon or 2 (or whatever 2 times you choose) would work better for them. You're letting them have a choice this way, but not about whether or not they're going to "get pampered"! ;) Let us know how this version works for you!! Best wishes!

Blessed,You say you tried cold calling A business. I haven't done this, but I would think you may have to be prepared to call a few. Maybe if you go ahead and make the treat in the morning, and have a list of businesses you can call. If one says no, go on to the next. Surely SOMEBODY in your town wants some free treats!Ray

I did this last week. I did not call ahead, and I will admit that I was a little nervous but I was determined to try. I made the mini pumpkin pies and pecan tassies and used fall print paper platters to display. I taped a card on each platter with the name of the product and where they could find the recipe (my facebook or PWS). I took the treats, 3 last season's catalogs, and a the two holiday flyers to 3 different businesses. I did not call ahead. I just walked in wearing a logo top and said, "hi my name is Tracy, I am a local Pampered Chef consultant. I brought some goodies for you to share with your staff." The response was "oohhh, thank you!" I then said, "there are also a few catalogs here for them to look through." Response, "great, I'll put them in the break room. My intent was not necessarily to book a catalog show, or even ask for orders. I was more thinking along the lines of creative marketing.

tjbussey,I hope you don't take offense at me asking this, but if your intent isn't to book a show or ask for orders, what objective do you have for the "creative marketing?" I'm asking because I'm new to this, and I'm willing to learn from others, but I need to be very targeted in my approach to marketing. You may have meant you don't intend to book a catalog show in that particular office, but that you hope that someone in that office may book a show in the future. That's the only reason I ask, I'm just curious if consultants have had success with that sort of "goodwill" marketing. Normally goodwill marketing is very beneficial, but with The Pampered Chef I think TPC would get most of the goodwill and the consultant's name may be easily forgotten. I certainly don't want to do anything to harm the good reputation of The Pampered Chef, but when I spend my advertising dollars I think I want action-generating advertising -- in other words advertising that prompts a particular response -- as opposed to reputation/brand marketing. But I'm willing to stand corrected if someone has good experience with this.Peace,
Ray

No offense taken:) You are correct in that yes, I would hope someone in the office would book or purchase from me I just didn't have time to follow up (I do my PC business along another full-time job). I plan to go back and bring treats to those same businesses again and build relationships that will lead to business. I do think that TPC brand and reputation marketing benefits all consultants - the foundation of our business is the good reputation that TPC has built for more than 30 years.

You know there has been a saying in business for years that goes something like "Only 20% of advertising is effective. But you can't always tell which 20% it is." I'm really limited in my time because I have a very demanding full-time job, so I don't want to spin my wheels and do things if the payback doesn't seem likely. I'm actually thinking about taking something to my bank branch since I have to go inside to change my address and do some other maintenance-type things. Maybe I'll bake up some brownies or something.I'd love to hear what others' experience is with getting referrals from pampering a business.Thanks!
Ray

Hi there! As a fellow pampered chef consultant, I understand your struggle with approaching local businesses. It can be intimidating and difficult to find the right words to use. But don't worry, I'm here to help!

First of all, it's important to remember that the key to a successful approach is to be genuine and confident. You are offering a valuable service, so don't be afraid to showcase your skills and passion for cooking.

When reaching out to a business, start by introducing yourself and your business. Let them know that you are a local pampered chef consultant and you would love the opportunity to pamper their business with a sample recipe. You can also mention that you have worked with other businesses in the area and have received positive feedback.

Next, explain the benefits of having a pampered chef demonstration at their business. You can mention that it's a great way to show appreciation to their employees or to attract potential customers. You can also offer to customize the recipe to fit their specific needs or preferences.

It's also helpful to have a specific date and time in mind for the demonstration. This shows that you are organized and serious about your offer. And don't forget to mention that the demonstration is completely free of charge!

In terms of a script, here's an example of what you could say:

"Hi there! My name is and I am a local pampered chef consultant. I love working with businesses in our community and I would love the opportunity to pamper your business with a sample recipe. I have received positive feedback from other businesses I have worked with and I believe this would be a great way to show appreciation to your employees or attract potential customers. I am happy to customize the recipe to fit your needs and preferences. Would [specific date and time] work for you? And just to clarify, the demonstration is completely free of charge. What do you think?"

Remember to be confident, genuine, and friendly in your approach. I hope this helps and good luck with your future pampering demonstrations!

What is the purpose of "Scripts for Pampering Local Businesses - Get Help Now!"?

The purpose of "Scripts for Pampering Local Businesses - Get Help Now!" is to provide a set of ready-made scripts and templates for Pampered Chef consultants to use when reaching out to local businesses for potential partnerships, collaborations, or events.

What types of businesses can benefit from these scripts?

Any type of local business can benefit from these scripts, including restaurants, cafes, boutiques, salons, spas, and more. These scripts can be customized to fit the specific needs and interests of each business.

Are these scripts only applicable to Pampered Chef products?

No, these scripts can be used for any type of business partnership, collaboration or event. While they are designed with Pampered Chef products in mind, they can be easily adapted for any type of product or service.

How can I use these scripts effectively?

The best way to use these scripts is to personalize them and make them your own. Take the time to research and understand the businesses you are reaching out to, and tailor the scripts to fit their specific needs and interests. This will help make your outreach more effective and successful.

Can I share these scripts with other Pampered Chef consultants?

Yes, you can share these scripts with other Pampered Chef consultants. However, we recommend that you do not share them publicly or distribute them without proper permission. These scripts are intended for the use of Pampered Chef consultants only.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefmoseley
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • LBurke
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies