• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want Some Warm and Fuzzies? Make Ccc

In summary, to make the "Want Some Warm and Fuzzies? Make Ccc" recipe, you will need 1 cup each of chocolate chips, peanut butter, crispy rice cereal, and mini marshmallows. Melt the chocolate and peanut butter, then mix in the cereal and marshmallows. Spread in a pan and let cool before cutting into squares. You can use any type of crispy cereal and substitute almond butter for peanut butter. Store in an airtight container at room temperature and feel free to add in 1 cup of your favorite mix-ins.
susanr613
Gold Member
I have been so stressed out about making my January booking calls I decided to take the night off and make out of the box calls. Most are over a month old <blush>.

Everyone I called was happy to hear from me, especially when they realized I wasn't asking them for anything! All I did was say I was calling to make sure they were happy with their products and thank them for their business. Most of the time, they beat me to the Happy Thanksgiving punch and thanked me for the call!

So, if you're dreading the phone or burned out working through your 100 no's, make some CCC and lighten your spirits! :sing:

I almost always feel better after making my CCCs. After 3 or 4 comments along the lines of, "Oh, yours was the most entertaining party I've ever been to," I feel pretty good. :)

susanr613 said:
I have been so stressed out about making my January booking calls I decided to take the night off and make out of the box calls. Most are over a month old <blush>.

Everyone I called was happy to hear from me, especially when they realized I wasn't asking them for anything! All I did was say I was calling to make sure they were happy with their products and thank them for their business. Most of the time, they beat me to the Happy Thanksgiving punch and thanked me for the call!

So, if you're dreading the phone or burned out working through your 100 no's, make some CCC and lighten your spirits! :sing:

Oh, I am even further behind on my cc calls.:blushing: (like, 3-4 months behind).:blushing: I think I will focus on those tomorrow!

Related to Want Some Warm and Fuzzies? Make Ccc

1. How do I make the "Want Some Warm and Fuzzies? Make Ccc" recipe?

To make this recipe, you will need 1 cup of chocolate chips, 1 cup of peanut butter, 1 cup of crispy rice cereal, and 1 cup of mini marshmallows. Begin by melting the chocolate chips and peanut butter in a large microwave-safe bowl. Stir in the crispy rice cereal and mini marshmallows until well combined. Spread the mixture into a greased 9x9 inch pan and let cool before cutting into squares. Enjoy!

2. Can I use a different type of cereal for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of crispy cereal in this recipe. Some popular alternatives include corn flakes, crushed graham crackers, or even crushed pretzels. Just be sure to use the same measurement of 1 cup.

3. Can I substitute almond butter for peanut butter in this recipe?

Yes, you can use almond butter or any other nut butter in place of peanut butter in this recipe. The flavor may be slightly different, but it will still be delicious!

4. How should I store these treats?

We recommend storing these treats in an airtight container at room temperature. They will stay fresh for about a week, but we doubt they will last that long!

5. Can I add other mix-ins to this recipe?

Absolutely! This recipe is very versatile and you can add in your favorite mix-ins such as chopped nuts, dried fruit, or even candy pieces. Just be sure to keep the total amount of mix-ins to 1 cup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• AJ-1
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becky0216
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
epimomma99
  • Suzy Englert