• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two Bookings & a Bridal Shower - My CCC Success Story!

In summary, 'Two Bookings & a Bridal Shower' is a program offered by Pampered Chef where a hostess can earn free and discounted products by booking two additional parties and a bridal shower during her own party. To qualify, the hostess must have at least two additional parties and a bridal shower booked within 45 days and meet the minimum party sales requirement. Participating in this program allows for the earning of free and discounted products, exclusive hostess rewards, and the opportunity to share Pampered Chef with friends and family. 'Two Bookings & a Bridal Shower' can also be combined with other hostess rewards such as the Hostess Half-Price item and Hostess Credit. To get started, simply contact your Pam
ChefJoyJ
I'm in a house of sickies (both DH and DD are sick), so I didn't have long to make some CCC and follow up calls to my email invites to participate in the Mystery Host Show...I left 2 messages and spoke to 2 people. One lady wasn't interested in the mystery host show, but said she'd love to host in January, so we tentatively scheduled a date and I'm going to call back after the holidays to firm it up. The other lady (past host from Feb) hadn't checked her email in several days, so didn't know about the mystery host show. She was so glad to hear from me. She told me that just this week she was thinking that she needed more PC products, so she should host a party...and she needed to get out my info and give me a call. Lucky for me, I called her first! So, we have a cooking show scheduled for the 16th. She also asked about bridal showers and said she and her friend want to throw one for a co-worker who is getting married in April, so she'd like to throw the shower in Feb/March.

So from my CCC and only speaking to 2 live people, I got 2 show bookings and a bridal shower! :sing:

Made my night!! :love:

Very cool Joy! Hope the family starts to feel better, too, so you can enjoy a great weekend.

That's awesome!! Congrats on a successful night!! :D

Way to go!

That's awesome, Joy!!! Good for you! :)

1. "What exactly is 'Two Bookings & a Bridal Shower'?"

'Two Bookings & a Bridal Shower' is a program offered by Pampered Chef where a hostess can earn free and discounted products by booking two additional parties and a bridal shower during her own party. It is a great way to maximize rewards and benefits as a hostess.

2. "How do I qualify for 'Two Bookings & a Bridal Shower'?"

To qualify for 'Two Bookings & a Bridal Shower', you must be a hostess and have at least two additional parties and a bridal shower booked during your own party. These bookings must be held within 45 days of your party and meet the minimum party sales requirement.

3. "What are the benefits of participating in 'Two Bookings & a Bridal Shower'?"

By participating in 'Two Bookings & a Bridal Shower', you can earn free and discounted products, as well as exclusive hostess rewards. It also gives you the opportunity to share your love for Pampered Chef with your friends and family and earn additional rewards as a result.

4. "Can I combine 'Two Bookings & a Bridal Shower' with other hostess rewards?"

Yes, you can combine 'Two Bookings & a Bridal Shower' with other hostess rewards, such as the Hostess Half-Price item and the Hostess Credit. This allows you to maximize your benefits and get even more amazing products for free or at a discounted price.

5. "How do I get started with 'Two Bookings & a Bridal Shower'?"

To get started with 'Two Bookings & a Bridal Shower', simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested. They will provide you with all the necessary information and support to help you successfully host your party and earn amazing rewards through this program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • chefcharity
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefcharity
  • shawk752