• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bookings with Customer Connections: My Success Story

In summary, Jess told me to post about my two bookings yesterday. She came home from work and checked her email and found two emails from past customers about booking shows. One was a guest she had been emailing back and forth about booking a show and the other was a bridal shower.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
I was told I needed to post about my two bookings yesterday. I came home from work (after calling the lady who decided to go with someone else) and checked my email. I had two emails from two different past customers about booking shows.

One was a guest I had been emailing back in forth about booking a show and she finally said yes. She had originally said she would do a show when the cookware goes on special but I let August's host special "slip" about the knives and she said to get a hold of her later. Well, the next night after the show she was at, I emailed her a thank you for coming to the show email and the August host special. I told her I just wanted to send the info to her since we had just talked about it. Well, after emailing back and forth about products, hosting, etc., she just emailed me yesterday and said yes and booked a date. The big key here is Customer Connection. Make sure you are giving your customers the attention they need. Call those people who said maybe to a show now and let the m know the great host specials for this month and next month! They won't come to you unless you go to them first!

My second was a bridal shower. I ALWAYS talk about bridal showers in my story at shows because that's how I got hooked on PC. I tell them that my aunt threw a bridal shower for me even though I wasn't sure it was really what I wanted (truth). But after I got all the products in my house and tried them, I fell in love (I always slip in a line about knowing any brides and how great it would be to throw them a bridal shower). So after we got married, I was thinking about paying off some bills and saving for a house. I didn't want to work every night and weekend away from my new husband plus have another boss I couldn't stand. I had never tried something like PC before but figured I would give it a show. Now I do shows to get away from my husband and I still get to keep all the great products.

Talking about the bridal showers has always put that thought out there. I had a bridal shower last month and the host from that bridal shower just emailed me yesterday saying that her daughter wanted her to throw one for her friend since she had heard what a great time the host's coworker had at the last one.

That also goes back to Customer Connections. Make sure you are fullfilling your customer's needs. If you think you are doing enough, go one step up. I send out a newsletter once a month so it always keeps my name in front of their face. I give them all a business card and let those who want a catalog keep one. I also try to make my shows fun and easy. I talk up the host specials all the time. I talk about the current month and the next month and what a great deal it is. I wish to get to the day when my shows are so booked up it doesn't matter about the host special (like my ED) but for now it really helps alot. I am also going to start doing a visual host benefit talk at my shows. I posted about that in another thread but I have picked great products to actually "give" the host to show how much she'll get from my average show.

Great story....

Very good advice!!

Okay so now where is Jess, she told me to post it!

What is "Maximizing Bookings with Customer Connections: My Success Story"?

"Maximizing Bookings with Customer Connections: My Success Story" is a training program offered by Pampered Chef that teaches consultants how to effectively connect with their customers and increase their bookings. It shares real-life success stories and strategies for building strong relationships with customers and generating more bookings.

How can this program help me increase my bookings?

This program provides practical tips and techniques for connecting with your customers and building a loyal customer base. It also shares success stories from other consultants who have used these strategies to significantly increase their bookings. By implementing the strategies taught in this program, you can increase your bookings and ultimately grow your business.

Do I need any special skills or experience to benefit from this program?

No, this program is designed for all Pampered Chef consultants, regardless of their experience level. Whether you are a new consultant or have been in the business for years, you can benefit from the strategies and techniques taught in this program.

Can I access this program online?

Yes, "Maximizing Bookings with Customer Connections: My Success Story" is available online through the Pampered Chef website. Once you purchase the program, you will have access to all the training materials and resources on the website.

Is there a cost for this program?

Yes, there is a one-time fee for this program. However, the strategies and techniques taught in this program can ultimately help you increase your bookings and grow your business, making it a worthwhile investment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJoyJ
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
PChefPEI
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies