• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Closing a Pb Bridal Show and Have a Question About Bookings...

In summary, the conversation discusses the benefits of booking parties at a bridal shower for the bride. By booking parties, the bride can earn more free and discounted products, reach her wedding gift goal, help her friends and family save money, and support her consultant friend. The host or co-host of the shower is entitled to the Host Special at any shows booked from the shower. The conversation also congratulates the speaker on their first bridal show and pregnancy.
shawk752
Hello all, I'm new on here (and somewhat new as a consultant) and did my first Bridal SHow for a friend on Tuesday. Could someone remind me how bookings at the shower benefit the bride? We're up to almost 1,200 in orders with outside orders, so she'll be "cleaning up" for sure, but the host is asking if she should be trying to get people that have mentioned booking a party to book them off this shower...I know they should do that, but can't remember (or find online) why? Thanks everybody! On a side note, I'm almost 36 weeks pregnant, so I need to close this asap...ha!

Congratulations! As long as the bride is listed as host or co-host she'll be entitled to the Host Special at any shows booked from the shower. If there are co-hosts for the shower only one of them will get the Host Special at the booked shows.

Hi there! Congrats on your first bridal show and on your pregnancy! Booking parties at the bridal shower benefits the bride in a few ways:1. It helps her earn more free and discounted products. The more parties she books, the more host rewards she can earn, which means more free products for her to choose from.2. It helps her reach her wedding gift goal. Many brides have a goal of earning a certain amount in free products to use towards their wedding gifts. Booking parties at the bridal shower can help them reach that goal faster.3. It helps her friends and family save money. By booking a party, the guests at the bridal shower can save money on their own purchases. This can be a great incentive for them to book a party, especially if they already love Pampered Chef products.4. It helps her support her consultant friend. By booking a party, the guests are supporting the bride's friend who is a consultant. This can be a great way for them to show their support and help out a friend.I hope this helps! Good luck with closing those parties and with your pregnancy! :)

1. How do I effectively close a Pampered Chef bridal show?

To close a Pampered Chef bridal show, it is important to first thank the host and guests for their time and support. Then, highlight some of the top products from the show and offer a special discount or incentive for guests who book a party that day. Finally, provide information on how guests can continue to shop for Pampered Chef products online or by hosting their own party.

2. Can I offer booking incentives at a bridal show?

Yes, offering booking incentives at a bridal show is a great way to encourage guests to book their own parties. This can include discounts on products, free gifts, or additional host credits. Be sure to have these incentives clearly displayed and communicate them during the show.

3. How can I handle objections about booking a party at a bridal show?

If a guest expresses hesitation or objections about booking a party at the bridal show, it is important to listen to their concerns and address them with empathy. Offer personalized solutions, such as hosting a smaller, more intimate party, or explain the benefits of hosting a party for friends and family. You can also remind them of the booking incentives available.

4. What should I do if I don't get any bookings at a bridal show?

If you don't receive any bookings at a bridal show, don't get discouraged. It's important to follow up with the guests who attended and offer them the opportunity to host a party or shop for products online. You can also offer to connect them with a local consultant who can help them with their needs.

5. Can I use social media to promote bookings after a bridal show?

Yes, social media can be a powerful tool for promoting bookings after a bridal show. Share photos and highlights from the show, and encourage guests to book their own party by offering a special discount or incentive for those who do so. You can also use social media to stay connected with guests and remind them of the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookie325
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefloretta
  • Laurenncraigory
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
abearagn
  • Suzy Englert