• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Totally Clueless About Bridal Shower

You start off by getting a wish list from your bride and you put the items together in some kind of display. Consultants do different things: tent cards with pictures, poster board displays, etc. That way the guests can see what the bride wants. You do your show but focus on the bride and the items she wants. Then when your guests order, they can pick an item from the wish list and also items for themselves. When is it appropriate to get this wish list from the Bride? Since her shower is over a month and two weeks away, would it be feasible for me to start asking her for her wish list??? Like I said, I am clueless to what I am to
bbyoung
Hello all-
I am a new consultant closing in on my 90 days. I have an upcoming bridal shower in July and am finding myself very excited yet very nervous about it. I have read several posts about these shows, but am not getting the whole Idea about these shows. Like for example, what is the Bridal Board, or the gift bag idea. I guess I am somewhat limited in comprehending the whole picture of the show. Therefore, I am in desperate need of someone to spell out how to do the bridal shows for me. From start to finish..... LOL

Thank you-

Bettie :confused: :confused:

You start off by getting a wish list from your bride and you put the items together in some kind of display. Consultants do different things: tent cards with pictures, poster board displays, etc. That way the guests can see what the bride wants. You do your show but focus on the bride and the items she wants. Then when your guests order, they can pick an item from the wish list and also items for themselves.

Thank you so much for your help- But I have another question

So when is it appropriate to get this wish list from the Bride. Since her shower is over a month and two weeks away, would it be feasible for me to start asking her for her wish list??? Like I said, I am clueless to what I am to be doing. I am from a small rural area and the success of this show is very valaubale to me in becoming successful in the business.

Thanks a bunch

I sent an extra catalog and the print out "wish list" from CC. I also included a SASE for the bride to mail it back in. I have her send it as soon as possible so I can get started on her wish list display.

When do you post the "shower" or register online? through your personal website?

Bumping

Information Requested

Registries and showers are two seperate things. The registries are online. You don't need a personal website, they can just log onto PC website and put your name and consultant number in. Showers is actually doing a party with their wish list there. Alot of people run these together for the bride and make sure to take items off their registry that were purchased at their shower. Others will post the rest online after the shower so people can still purchase a wedding gift.

wadesgirl said:
You start off by getting a wish list from your bride and you put the items together in some kind of display. Consultants do different things: tent cards with pictures, poster board displays, etc. That way the guests can see what the bride wants. You do your show but focus on the bride and the items she wants. Then when your guests order, they can pick an item from the wish list and also items for themselves.
What I do on these shows is like what wadesgirl said, I focus on the bride and I do a one time announcement as to what the upcoming specials are and let everyone know that the bride can go to their shows and get that month's host bonus for 60% off too, I let them know what the host benefits are all about, but that's it as far as bookings go.... I don't go on and on about booking a show, because I want the bride to be the focus. I do the same thing with the business opportunity, I do a one time thing at the closing when I'm giving out the drawing slips. When everyone is ordering I then ask them if they had fun and have they ever thought of doing something like this, if no, then I ask all the other questions too, like if 'd like to have a show themselves, if they have more questions then I let them know more about the benefits. That case while doing the show the foucs stays on the bride and is funner for the bride and all her guests.
Also when the guest is ordering, if they order for both the bride and themselves. I make sure I put the Brides initial or a *star next to the item that belongs to the bride. That case it's easy to sort when the show comes in.

1. What exactly is a bridal shower?

A bridal shower is a pre-wedding celebration typically hosted by the bride's close friends or family members. It is a time to honor the bride-to-be and shower her with gifts, love, and well wishes before she begins her new journey as a married woman.

2. Who should be invited to a bridal shower?

The guest list for a bridal shower usually includes the bride's close friends and family members, as well as the groom's female family members and close friends. It is also common for the bridal party and any female relatives of the couple to be invited.

3. What types of gifts are appropriate for a bridal shower?

Bridal shower gifts are typically items that the bride will use in her new home or for her upcoming wedding. This can include kitchenware, home decor, lingerie, and other household items. It is also common for guests to contribute to a group gift for the couple, such as a honeymoon fund.

4. Is it necessary to have a theme for a bridal shower?

No, it is not necessary to have a theme for a bridal shower. However, having a theme can add a fun and cohesive element to the party. Some popular themes for bridal showers include tea parties, brunch, and wine tastings.

5. What are some fun activities or games to include at a bridal shower?

Some popular activities or games for bridal showers include a "newlywed game" to test the couple's knowledge of each other, a DIY flower crown station, and a photo booth with fun props. Other ideas include a recipe exchange, a lingerie guessing game, and a "how well do you know the bride" trivia game.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ldynred7
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • tinaglotzbach
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pchefmartha