• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Exciting Success with My First Two Shows | $900+ in Sales & 2 Bookings

In summary, the speaker achieved high sales and bookings at their first two shows by thoroughly preparing, utilizing social media and word of mouth for promotion, and offering special incentives. The most popular products at the shows were versatile and trendy items, and the speaker handled objections by emphasizing quality and offering demonstrations. To generate bookings, the speaker mentioned the benefits of hosting a party and followed up with potential hosts. Their tips for achieving similar success include thorough preparation, promotion, and excellent customer service.
jesusluvsu2005
Hi everyone! I finished my second show tonight. My first show won't close until Friday. Right now she is at a little over $400 and 2 bookings from her show (with more orders coming in through the week). Then my host from tonight is at a little over $900!!! I about fell over! She also is waiting on a couple more orders. Should close hers by Wednesday. I am so excited!!! She may hit $1000! Even if she doesn't I am over the top thrilled! I also got 2 bookings from her show. One for April and another for October (a bridal shower). I've never did a PC bridal shower of course so please pass on any helpful hints you may have for me! Thanks guys! I just wanted to share! I am so excited!!!
God bless,
Amanda
P.S. Sorry for so many exclamation marks. I am just so excited! :)

Way to go! Go for that $1000 show! Make your host excited to get it!

Awesome job! I did a bridal show today - lots of fun!

You are off to a great start! Way to go!:thumbup:

Thanks everyone!

I just finished my first bridal show today, I was really nervous but it went well. Just make sure to put a lot of focus on the bride. One thing I did that worked well, was I took the items from her wish list and organized them into packages. I had three baskets out that said $20-under, $20-$80 and $80 and above. This way her guests were able to choose packages in the price range that they could afford. It worked really well, right now her show is at about $800 and she has a few outside orders from guests that couldn't attend coming in.

Congratulations to you both!!! Way to go :) !!!

1. How did you achieve such high sales and bookings in just two shows?

There are a few key factors that contributed to my success with these two shows. First, I made sure to thoroughly prepare for each show by familiarizing myself with the products and practicing my presentation. Second, I utilized social media and word of mouth to promote the shows and generate interest. Lastly, I offered special incentives and discounts to attendees, which helped to drive sales and bookings.

2. What types of products were the most popular at these shows?

I found that the most popular products at these shows were the ones that were versatile and could be used for a variety of purposes. For example, our multipurpose kitchen shears and multi-use baking stones were a big hit. Additionally, our newer and trendier products, such as the air fryer and spiralizer, also generated a lot of interest and sales.

3. How did you handle any objections or hesitations from potential customers?

To address any hesitations or objections, I made sure to emphasize the high quality and versatility of our products. I also offered demonstrations and allowed customers to try out the products themselves. Additionally, I highlighted the satisfaction guarantee and return policy to assure customers of their purchase.

4. Did you have any specific strategies for generating bookings at these shows?

Yes, I made sure to mention the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party, such as earning free products and discounts, to attendees. I also offered a special incentive for anyone who booked a party at the show. Additionally, I followed up with potential hosts after the show to remind them of the benefits and answer any questions they may have.

5. What tips do you have for others looking to achieve similar success with their first two shows?

My biggest tip would be to thoroughly prepare and practice for each show. This will help you feel more confident and knowledgeable about the products, which will translate into a more successful and engaging presentation. Additionally, don't be afraid to utilize social media and word of mouth to promote your shows. Lastly, make sure to provide excellent customer service and follow up with potential hosts or customers to continue building relationships and generating future sales and bookings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Foodie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Foodie
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies