• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Miracle Fundraiser: Over $900 Raised!

In summary, the "Miracle Fundraiser" is a program offered by Pampered Chef to help organizations and groups raise money for their cause. It involves hosting a virtual cooking show where a portion of the sales from the event are donated to the organization. The amount of money that can be raised varies, but on average, groups can expect to raise over $900. Any organization or group can participate, and the process involves contacting a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date for the virtual cooking show and promoting the event to supporters. There are no costs associated with hosting a "Miracle Fundraiser".
Chef Ritz
:p I had a fundraiser on the 5th, and it was horrible when I left, I hadn't even made enough to pay the postage that I sent. I just got the final order tonight and it is now over $900. I can't believe, I guess you just have to have a little faith.

Sorry, about bragging, I am just so excited.

Congrats.... I love when things like this happen

Sometimes being humble comes back to your benefit, "Karma" some say.
:eek: Congrats!

Great job! Samething pretty much happened to me. Mine was all outside orders, one showed up to the show but it closed at 801. Great job on yours!!!

That's great news!! I also just had a similar thing happen to me! I left with $197 in sales and it closed out at $1220!!!:D You do have to have faith!!:D

Sara - don't apologize....it's not bragging, it's celebrating with people who know how you feel! Congratulations! :D

Brag away! We may ask you for the details on how you did it, but we'll never criticize you for telling us about a great accomplishment. We'll just celebrate with you!

Chef Ritz said:
:p I had a fundraiser on the 5th, and it was horrible when I left, I hadn't even made enough to pay the postage that I sent. I just got the final order tonight and it is now over $900. I can't believe, I guess you just have to have a little faith.

Sorry, about bragging, I am just so excited.
Congrats! I just have to say that one thing I love about this site, the people, and this company is that when you experience success, you are EXPECTED to share it! And, the best part is that we don't see it as bragging! Great job on the fundraiser!

What great News!!

What great news.

What is the "Miracle Fundraiser"?

The "Miracle Fundraiser" is a program created by Pampered Chef to help organizations and groups raise money for their cause. It involves hosting a virtual cooking show where a portion of the sales from the event are donated to the organization.

How much money can be raised through the "Miracle Fundraiser"?

The amount of money that can be raised through the "Miracle Fundraiser" varies depending on the size and engagement of the group. However, on average, groups can expect to raise over $900 through this program.

Who can participate in the "Miracle Fundraiser"?

Any organization or group looking to raise money for a cause can participate in the "Miracle Fundraiser". This includes schools, sports teams, non-profits, and more.

What is the process for hosting a "Miracle Fundraiser"?

The first step is to contact a Pampered Chef consultant and schedule a date for the virtual cooking show. The consultant will then provide a link for the organization to share with their supporters. On the day of the event, the consultant will host the virtual cooking show and a portion of the sales from the event will be donated to the organization.

Are there any costs associated with hosting a "Miracle Fundraiser"?

No, there are no costs associated with hosting a "Miracle Fundraiser". The organization simply needs to promote the event and encourage their supporters to make purchases through the provided link.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • raebates
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Hillary
  • loreo